looks like bromell will be a phin again in a few hours | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

looks like bromell will be a phin again in a few hours

If a player gets cut it has to be a mixture. It just does not happen that an important player gets cut out of the blue.

He was very poor last season.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Grisby sucks besides sacks he never got pressure and struggled at times getting dominated by the Tackles and Guards.

Huh???? Well would you rather have sacks or pressure? Every one struggles sometime, remember JT went though a whole year a couple of seasons ago, struggling to even get pressure. Otis is young and will develope. Man we have so many good DE's and that's counting L. Williams who hasn't even seen the field this TC and PS. FO is good for picking up good DE's.

Originally posted by Jaj
Prime Time once again you say a bunch of bull.

Grisby sucked by getting two sacks in a two drives? Grisby sucked by pressuring Johnson against the Falcons. When he got a chance he did his job.

I think he led the team in sacks, but I am not quite sure.

Another thing that you should never say or I will bash you to Tierra del Fuego. Last year Ogunleye was the leader in sacks in the pre-season. Don't say Grisby sucks without any proof or that pre-season doesn't matter for everything. DE's are the easiest position to prove in the pre-season. Whoever is able to do the job then usually turns out to do it in the season.

Plus Grisby is 6 years younger.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: We'll see who is right when grigsby is cut :D

I don't care if he is cut or not. Lo Bro will not help us more than he could.

Yes he will, he fits in here perfectly...especially with what we do on 3rd downs.

Lo Bro is decent but personally, I agree with Jaj, for once. Grisby has had a solid preseason and has showed he can play in this league, even if just as a backup.

Remember Prime Time, you also guarenteed that Gadsen would make the team as the third or fourth reciever. Perhaps you need to rethink that statement as well. I don't think Lorenzo makes it back to Miami before someone else offers him more money and playing time. I feel comfortable with Ogunleye, Taylor, Grisby, J. Williams and Burnett covering the DE position and occasionally slidding inside on obvious 3rd down situations.

I say bring Bromell back on a one-year minimum deal. After all, what happens to our pass rush if Ogunleye turns out to be a flash in the pan? In the preseason, O-gun had two tackles and no sacks. We know that Bromell can get to the QB in our defensive system.

Originally posted by Al13
personally i have mixed feelings on this if it would happen, first of all it probably mean we get rid of grigsby, i dunno for some reason i thought this guy could become a nice hustler from the bench, but with brommell in this system we know that he can generate pressure to the qb, so after looking at that, we should be happy if we sign him back

Here it is at the bottom of the page

If we get him that will be a very good signing. He was good in this system when he didn't have to carry a DL.

Oliver...

Lorenzo Bromell's problem as a phin has never been that he always get penalized for roughing the passer. There has been instances where he has spit another player or we gotten penalties for taunting. I like bromell, he brings a tough atmosphere to our defense that lacks of such special toughness from Lorenzo, I agree with what muck said also.

If it is true, then I bet that they cut him once David Bowens comes back.

Originally posted by Miamian
If it is true, then I bet that they cut him once David Bowens comes back.

It depends on who's injured on our roster at that time...remember it's beteen 6-9 weeks before Bowens can make a return and alot can happen in that time

Last edited by a moderator:
what i noticed in preseason is that grigsby got rid of his blocker very well and he is a bigger frame which means he will be better against the run. my probme with Lobro is that he was not very stout aganst the run, that is why he was in for pass downs mostly. I agree with the notion that grigsby got noticed on a team with great DE's. I noticed 98 in alot of times whether the play was to his side or not. if noticed and remembered his number, that means something with me. cus i forget names and numbers very easily unless they continuously are involved in plays.

Back
Top Bottom