Looks like Chambers will have more pressure on his shoulders to make more plays. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Chambers will have more pressure on his shoulders to make more plays.

ckparrothead said:
I like how you come to this conclusion because of a report that Boston took longer to show up for a team huddle (while sitting out of practice due to shin split) than Larry Chester, and reports that Boston is about 5 or 10 pounds heavier than the coaches want hmi to be.

Well is much more than that, knowing that chambers is always as healthy as he can be and knowing that Boston is injured a lot and has even missed almost a season will tell you who is more dependent. You actually dont know if the current "shin" injury right now will take longer for him to heal thus translating into bad adjustment when gametime comes.

Heat wont remove his mass but doing massive amounts of running and doing drills in the heat certainly will.

Based on his weight lifting routine and caloric intake this will only burn fat.

I would like someone to explain to me how easy it takes to lose muscle while still lifting.

Any bodybuilder or athlete trying to gain muscle or sustain muscle has to consume huge amounts of calories. All he has to do is lower his caloric intake and instead of lifting heavy weights with low reps, go to a lower weight higher rep routine. He'll drop weight fast, and he'll get faster, jump higher, become more agile, because of building fast-twitch type muscle instead of large-strand.

That's true.I use to bodybuild and while preparing for my show we lifted from 15-20 reps as well as water increase.

I bodybuild and losing muscle is pretty easy....... its about lowering yoru carb intake and getting that body into using muscle for energy. He can easily take drugs like thyroid hormones and shred the muscle.

taylorj99 said:
Based on his weight lifting routine and caloric intake this will only burn fat.

Any bodybuilder or athlete trying to gain muscle or sustain muscle has to consume huge amounts of calories. All he has to do is lower his caloric intake and instead of lifting heavy weights with low reps, go to a lower weight higher rep routine. He'll drop weight fast, and he'll get faster, jump higher, become more agile, because of building fast-twitch type muscle instead of large-strand.

Wrong he can eat alot of calories as he wants and he'll burn them fast because of his mass. Now any weightlifter including my self would tell you that cardiovascular activity will indeed increase the buring of fat as well as muscle. Thats why when trying to gain weight you try to do little cardio to warm the muscles up for wrokouts and you trynot to burn all the calories needed in gaining weight

34RWilliams said:
Wrong he can eat alot of calories as he wants and he'll burn them fast because of his mass. Now any weightlifter including my self would tell you that cardiovascular activity will indeed increase the buring of fat as well as muscle. Thats why when trying to gain weight you try to do little cardio to warm the muscles up for wrokouts and you trynot to burn all the calories needed in gaining weight

Depending on the metabolism of the person. To lose any kind of weight bodymass etc you will have to lower your calories below your normal maintainance caloric level.

juniorseau55 said:
Depending on the metabolism of the person. To lose any kind of weight bodymass etc you will have to lower your calories below your normal maintainance caloric level.

True but the basal metabolic rate is about 1800 calories for adults and im sure Boston consumes way over he can still eat his reduced calories and do alot more cardio in order to lose a little muscle but in doing so he can still regain strength

I think DT just had a bad year. I expect him to rebound nicely and be our third WR..

34RWilliams said:
True but the basal metabolic rate is about 1800 calories for adults and im sure Boston consumes way over he can still eat his reduced calories and do alot more cardio in order to lose a little muscle but in doing so he can still regain strength

if he weights around 240 now he will have to go as low as 1700 and no higher than 2100, added calories for the strengh of his training. He can also
jog on an empty stomach every morning.

Back
Top Bottom