Looks like Saban is ok w/o drafting a QB. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Saban is ok w/o drafting a QB.

BullDurham said:
Why is everyone so high on Frerotte when he hasn't done sh*t for the past 10 years? I don't get it.
Because its apparent from watching him that he understands Linehans system and he can play within it. He had over a 100 rating in it when he stepped on the field and his TDint ration was strong as well as the fact that his TD p/attempt ration exceeded his career averages. Add in the fact that Aj just stinks and you now understand why I like Frerotte.

dolphingator said:
For all of you who think that next year is so much better than this year and ABSOLUTELY couldn't TOLERATE the idea of WASTING a pick on QB in this "thin" draft... SPEAK UP!!!

WHO is it gonna be in 2006? WHO is our next Franchise QB? Come on, give us a name!

NAME ONE!!! I DARE you!

Anyone who says Leinart is disqualfied.

NAME OUR GUY! Come on!

:yell: :yell: :ye

CHRIS LEAK :evil:

CaptainCharisma said:
I still don't get why people are so high on Feeley when HE COSTED US SO MANY GAMES DUE TO STUPID ERRORS! Honestly, how many passes did he throw to DBs that were returned for TDs? Remember the Bills game at home? Remember the Seahawks game? Remember the Bengals game? Oh yeah, he had one good game against NE (which he didn't screw up thankfully)..and he's suddenly this savior. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should've drafted some QB in the late rounds to start...but just getting someone would've proved that the area needs help and we're going to toy with talent to see who we like and who will adjust. Perhaps another Brady could have been found in those rounds. Who knows....and we'll never know b/c we didn't get a late round pick on one (like David Greene or Frye).

Perhaps you should develop a better understanding of the game. It is not unusual for QB's to throw int's when they are constantly under pressure. It also helps a QB when there is a semblance of a running game.
Defenders are taught to put pressure, harass and hit the QB. Why? Because it forces them into rushed decisions and they will make mistakes. Happens to the best of them. Look how great Manning looks when he plays NE's defense. Or for that matter how great did Brady look when our own defense knocked him around.

dolphingator said:
For all of you who think that next year is so much better than this year and ABSOLUTELY couldn't TOLERATE the idea of WASTING a pick on QB in this "thin" draft... SPEAK UP!!!

WHO is it gonna be in 2006? WHO is our next Franchise QB? Come on, give us a name!

NAME ONE!!! I DARE you!

NAME OUR GUY! Come on!

:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Give Feeley a frickin chance

CaptainCharisma said:
I still don't get why people are so high on Feeley when HE COSTED US SO MANY GAMES DUE TO STUPID ERRORS! Honestly, how many passes did he throw to DBs that were returned for TDs? Remember the Bills game at home? Remember the Seahawks game? Remember the Bengals game? Oh yeah, he had one good game against NE (which he didn't screw up thankfully)..and he's suddenly this savior. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should've drafted some QB in the late rounds to start...but just getting someone would've proved that the area needs help and we're going to toy with talent to see who we like and who will adjust. Perhaps another Brady could have been found in those rounds. Who knows....and we'll never know b/c we didn't get a late round pick on one (like David Greene or Frye).

Unless we know exactly what we have for an OL it makes nosense changing out QBs.Houck needs at least one season with this OL and offensive weapons to see what needs to be done.For all we know these current guys just could be all we need under these coaches.

feely sucks and if starts which he wont cause once feely has a mediocre person to compete with hell get his *** kicked all over the place cause he sucks and had no competition. ferrote will do and will draft a qb next year which i hope will be vince young. god i hope im wrong but i think we shouldve got a qb in anystage of the draft. feely never did anything for us . never won us a game never showed good leadership. all hes supposedly shown is potental which is nothing. god knows i hope im wrong but well all see.

dolphingator said:

NAME ONE!!! I DARE you!

NAME OUR GUY! Come on!

wooah.. why don't we let the year happen first and see who shows what they've got huh? Besides, i didn't say draft did i? There is more than one way to adress the need of QB.

gator i agree with u but there is a kid that we should draft next year thats if he comes out early and that is.....VINCE YOUNG!!!!!!!!

lilcubanphinfan said:
feely sucks and if starts which he wont cause once feely has a mediocre person to compete with hell get his *** kicked all over the place cause he sucks and had no competition. ferrote will do and will draft a qb next year which i hope will be vince young. god i hope im wrong but i think we shouldve got a qb in anystage of the draft. feely never did anything for us . never won us a game never showed good leadership. all hes supposedly shown is potental which is nothing. god knows i hope im wrong but well all see.

<Mod edit: :tsk:> i don't think feeley is going to set the world on fire.. but i didnt think drew brees would either. He had NO OLINE NO RUNNING BACK NO OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR ( who belonged in this league ) and didn't even take the first team snaps in the mini-camps. why do you even expect anything decent from frerotte? we know what we'll get with gus a pretty good backup is all. Feeley is an unknown, and everyone at this organization is interested to find out what that is...

Joneal7 said:
bring in Marcus Randall

I actually suggested this a couple of weeks ago when I posted his workout info. I'm not sure what Saban's opinion of him is, but he has fantastic tools. Good arm and great mobility. The killer for him is decision making. If he could get better in that department, I think he could become a really good QB. Its a big question mark though.

But maybe if you put him with Linehan....who knows...

otherwise, I'd like to see them bring in Fitzpatrick or Chad Friehauf

oh and vince young? pff. please. here you are praising the need for QB, and you say young? This guy is SEVERLY limited in every phase of the quartback position with exception to mobility....

i think this guy has WR written all over him.

dolphingator said:

NAME ONE!!! I DARE you!

NAME OUR GUY! Come on!

(EXCUSE the ranDOM CAPS)

How CAN WE evaluate the QBs for next year if THEY haven't PLAYED thE upcoming SEasON?!:nono:

Make SUre that YOU use more OF theSE to increase the intimination of your scary posts: :yell:

Back
Top Bottom