LOOks Like ......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOOks Like .........

dominizzo said:
Jamar MArtin will be our starting FB if HEath will be hurt for the season. We Also HAve Sammy Morris who can play FB. Ur Thoughts?

Dominizzzo

LOL
I had to laugh , sorry. Stones passing are very common in guys in their late 20's-40's. Just a few days of pain and anti biotics.:rofl3:

DolfanInSoCal said:
Yeah, kidney stones wont keep him down for long, but passing one is one of the most painful things a human being can indure.

hopfully, they use the method using ultrasonic sound, it breaks up the stone inside their body so it comes out in smaller pieces..... but still.... OUCH!! :hitself:

I don't think he'll be missing any excessive time at all. He'll probably be back ready to go in a week or two. Passing a kidney stone is brutal, but it won't keep him out for a long period of time.

Where...does...the stone..come..out? :confused: [end sarcasm]

My father in law has a condition where he gets them more frequently some so bad he's had to have surgery to have them removed. My mother in law who is a RN and has passed a stone herself told me that for a man a kidney stone is equivilant to giving birth. Its like a ball of spikes that tears up your urinary track . It is indescrible how much pain it creates. Everytime i hear about this I really really feel bad. I'd almost rather have an acl injury as you recover from that if you get Kidney stones its likely that you will get them again and again for the rest of your life, no really good way to prevent or cure it. Once te stone is out it takes a week before everything is truly back to normal (give or take). He should be fine, but gets my utmost condolences for the amount of pain he is suffering.

PASSIN A STONE FOR A MAN; IS THE MICROSCOPIC EQUIVALENT OF GIVING BIRTH.....(in pain)

I AM A MED STUDENT AND THATS WHAT MY PATHOLOGY BOOK STATES

dominizzo said:
Jamar MArtin will be our starting FB if HEath will be hurt for the season. We Also HAve Sammy Morris who can play FB. Ur Thoughts?

Dominizzzo
way to overreact :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom