LookSees | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LookSees

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have seen a few players out there that may be worthy of looking at. Rutherford, a QB, was cut by Carolina. Noa and Claridge are OGs worthy of looksees. However, I do not see us signing any OL. Ross was cut from the Vikings. The rookie TE for the Steelers is on the bubble and an excellent prospect. Amos from Oakland is available, the two young guys from Denver, Cloud from New England, and Lamar Smith from New Orleans. I personally do not want Lamar Smith. I would rather have a younger RB, however, a veteran might be good.

I want to see these players used as trade options for the Dolphins:

Aut. Freeman
Moore
Minor
Jerman
any WR other than Booker and Chambers
Greenwood
Knight
Edwards

Now I realize I am using three of the four Safeties, but so what. You do what you can to improve. I do not expect Wanny and Speilman to go down without making an effort to improve the team. They leave this offense alone and they are as good as gone.

Lee2000

Geenwood looked excellent last year...Moore is part of our LB's future. Aut. Free i'd trade cause i feel bad for being promised the startin job and havin edwards unseat him. Knight is kinda old but still solid for us...im just not sure we'd be able to get any good young talent at RB for him

Back
Top Bottom