Losman, Evans in SI's breakout stars of 05 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman, Evans in SI's breakout stars of 05

so you're saying losman will be better than smith[sf], manning[nyg] and rothisberger[pitt]? i don't think so... ya'll just hope he'll be decent... hope he is as good as
feeley... and i am not saying he is great either... we won some games late in the season with him and without our suck-azz coach dave...

losman= 2nd comming of Rob Johnson all over again

This all coming from a team with Feely and good ole Gus as their QB. :lol:

@@@@@ said:
A) His second round draft grade?
What rd. were Marino and Brady drafted in? ;)
@@@@@ said:
B) His 39.2 passer rating?C) 1 interception and 1 fumble in 5 pass attempts?
Rothlesburger's first 5 attempts...
3 for 5 and one INT 1 sack .

Ben's first start meaning, he's had a whole week to practice w/ the 1st team....

3 for 5 and 1 INT ....again!

So what were you saying about JP's first 5 attempts? Even though Feely had beter nos. than Ben when comparing their first five attempts, who ended up one of the worse qb's in the league. Hint: It wasn't Ben :lol:

@@@@@ said:
D) Learning the ropes from Bledsoe?
Who did feeley learn from, Fiedler? :lol:

@@@@@ said:
E) His Adam Sandler looks?
Sandler is a better qb than Feeley :lol:

@@@@@ said:
Yeah its PFT but i fail to see how your so convinced that Losman won't be a bust, hey the guy might be great who knows? but you do seem rather sure he'll be a star and based on what

A) His second round draft grade?
B) His 39.2 passer rating?
C) 1 interception and 1 fumble in 5 pass attempts?
D) Learning the ropes from Bledsoe?
E) His Adam Sandler looks?

First of all, read any article about Losman and you'ed know that he's putting six day a week learning everything he possibly can from Sam Wyche (the guy who taught Montana and Esiason)

When he's not studying he's lifting and building connections with his teammates.

He's done everything Rob Johnson didn't, hes got a great attitude, if he fails its not from lack of effort.

Some people had him in the second, some had him in the first, some had him berfore Ben and Rivers. He graded equal to anyone this year. And Wasn't Feeley a 6th rounder or something?

I don't KNOW that he won't suck, but he has all the physical tools, and has worked hard 6 days a week since January to be the best he can be in September, than I have no reason to believe that he won't succeed.

Brett Favres Rookie season 0 -5 2 INT's. Losman bump in the road last year means nothing to me.

I'd be alot more worried about having your 2 choices:

a The Worst passer rating in the league (behind Dorsey)

b The guy who hurt himself headbutting a wall.

Justasportsfan said:
What rd. were Marino and Brady drafted in? ;)
1 and 6 but i don't recall anyone thinking Tom Brady was going to be great, whereas seemingly every Bills fan is certain Losman will be
Justasportsfan said:
Rothlesburger's first 5 attempts...
3 for 5 and one INT 1 sack .

Ben's first start meaning, he's had a whole week to practice w/ the 1st team....

3 for 5 and 1 INT ....again!

So what were you saying about JP's first 5 attempts? Even though Feely had beter nos. than Ben when comparing their first five attempts, who ended up one of the worse qb's in the league. Hint: It wasn't Ben :lol:
So what your saying is because Losman happened to have similar stats from his first 5 attempts he's gonna be good?

Justasportsfan said:
Who did feeley learn from, Fiedler? :lol:
That would explain alot, but i never suggested Feeley was better than Losman or even good for that matter

Justasportsfan said:
Sandler is a better qb than Feeley :lol:
Probably true but i'm sure he'd give Losman a run for his money

@@@@@ said:
1 and 6 but i don't recall anyone thinking Tom Brady was going to be great, whereas seemingly every Bills fan is certain Losman will be
I have yet to see anyone say he's gonna be great. Could you show me a link?

@@@@@ said:
So what your saying is because Losman happened to have similar stats from his first 5 attempts he's gonna be good?
where did I say that. I was merely pointing out that if your are gonna use his first 5 attempts as a basis of how he's gonna turn out , check Ben's nos. Helloo!!! I bet no one though Ben was gonna pan out after his first 5 attempts, huh?

@@@@@ said:
That would explain alot, but i never suggested Feeley was better than Losman or even good for that matter
So what point are you tryint to make if you don't even believe in your own qb? Pot calling the kettle?

Justasportsfan said:
I have yet to see anyone say he's gonna be great. Could you show me a link?

where did I say that. I was merely pointing out that if your are gonna use his first 5 attempts as a basis of how he's gonna turn out , check Ben's nos. Helloo!!! I bet no one though Ben was gonna pan out after his first 5 attempts, huh?

So what point are you tryint to make if you don't even believe in your own qb? Pot calling the kettle?

you got to stop the Helloo...puhlesse...duh talk...you sound like a little girl.

Geez...wtf.

GO FINS!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
you got to stop the Helloo...puhlesse...duh talk...you sound like a little girl.

Geez...wtf.

GO FINS!!!
Stop sounding like a dufous and I'll stop treating you like one. DUH!!! :lol:

BTW, is Shelton signed yet? No? There must be something wrong. :tongue:

I have to admit, I like that fact that Losman has been so willing to learn to become a good QB. Your GM has gone and gotten a nice group of skill position players. Your offensive line will most likely determine how good Losman does this year while he learns the offense. He could be in for a David Carr/AJ Feeley/Eli Manning beating behind that line.

Losman is going to be a great QB for the Bills. Will he break out this year, probably not, but he is a special player.

As for Evans, this guy is just amazing. He is going to have a monster year, and I wouldnt be surprised if he had more yards and catches then Moulds, just because of his great speed. He also has very good hands.

Both will be very good players in a couple of years

Mr. Right said:
Losman is going to be a great QB for the Bills. Will he break out this year, probably not, but he is a special player.

As for Evans, this guy is just amazing. He is going to have a monster year, and I wouldnt be surprised if he had more yards and catches then Moulds, just because of his great speed. He also has very good hands.

Both will be very good players in a couple of years

Mr. Right? Haven't seen you in a while. Aren't you a 49er fan?

Please!!!
Losman Has No Experience!!!! Or Loseman!!!

Feeley And Chambers By Far!!!!!!!!!! Chambers, Boston, Booker, Mcmichael, Brown, Ricky You Better Be Scared!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah And Saban Not Wanny!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom