Losman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
Hank Goldberg said an inside source Guaranteed us taking a WR at #20. So that kisses Rivers goodbye for good. But if someone signs Ogun, more than likely it'll be a much higher pick like Philly or KC, should we take a chance on Losman? I like the guy as a Project. He could be our Real future QB since Feeley will be 30 in 3 years.

It'd also be sweet if Minnesota decided to take Ogunleye. They have #19, that'd give us two picks in a row.

One more thing, If New England decided to sign Ogun, what dictates which of their 1st round picks we get?

Miami has to have two picks and Rivers has to slip for us to have any chance at him. Losman might be a consideration, the key is where we have the OL prospectsrated.

We ge NE's original pick if they get Ogun.

All of the sudden a QB can't play past his 30th birthday? If Feeley was 31 or 32 RIGHT NOW I would share your sentiment, but 27 isn't that old

I know that.. but I just like the thought of a 1st round QB. It's been such a long time. It was just a thought anyway.

Honestly, IF we get a 1st and 3rd for Ogun, I'd like to take a Defensive player with two of them. I'm liking safety Sean Jones. We can't neglect our D, we need some youth there too.

Rivers may be gone early any way.. There is speculation that he could go to with them trading down... That leaves us a WR at 20 and an OL with the other pick.. Then I'd worry about a late round QB in like 4th or 5th... Our starter this year will be a 5th, so there is nothing to say we shouldn't pick a guy up in the 5th. Then OL in 3rd and a DL in 3rd.. There you go.. that fills most holes, and you still have FA to look around. Could be nice..

I could see us MAYBE taking Shaub in the third round if he were to fall that far. Of course, this would only be if we lost OGUN for extra picks.
If not, maybe a prospect in the 6th or 7th.

Originally posted by wonderl33t
All of the sudden a QB can't play past his 30th birthday? If Feeley was 31 or 32 RIGHT NOW I would share your sentiment, but 27 isn't that old

BTW Feely will be 27 in May. Hes only 26 right now. :sleep:

The Dolphins will not draft Losman after the trade for AJ Feeley.

Losman has a big arm and even a bigger ego. He is probably a late first/early second rounder. He definitely has talent, but I wouldn't want someone with his attitude (if we were still in the market for a QB).

Originally posted by finsfan4life
There's no way in hell the Fins are drafting a quarterback in the first round.

(post circa Feb. 2003)

There is no way in hell that Buffalo will draft a RB in the 1st when they have Travis Henry and several holes to fill.

For the non-history students Buffalo drafted Mcgahee two months later.

Back
Top Bottom