Louis Tee - Mike Gesicki | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Louis Tee - Mike Gesicki

Loved the pick. Can't wait to see him and Tannehill working together

Jarvis Landry is 5’11” 208. Mike gesicki is 6’6” 247. Landry ran a 4.77 second 40, did 12 reps on the bench and had a 28.5” vertical. Gesicki ran a 4.54 40 yard dash, did 22 reps and had a 41.5” vertical. That’s a pretty eye popping difference in athleticism. I think we’ll forget about Landry fairly quickly.

There's been a ton of combine warriors who sucked as pro football players. Let's hold the phone.

There's been a ton of combine warriors who sucked as pro football players. Let's hold the phone.

The people who think Mike Gesicki is just a Combine warrior are people who didn't bother to pay attention until after the Combine. So that's only natural.

I've been talking about how high he was going to end up for literally two full years, like 21 months before he ever showed up in Indianapolis. All he had were 13 catches in 2015, and a bunch of basketball tape. But you could see what an incredible athlete he was, and not just because he jumps high. It's a total package of hand-eye coordination, balance, instant leaping ability (I know some volleyball people that will go on about what he showed this way as a volleyball player), court vision, hands, etc.

He's been legitimately one of the most productive and dangerous TEs in college football for two years now. It's not as if they took a Combine guy who never produced, was never a good player.

Love the pick and I don't care if he's a **** blocker. Tight ends are basically bigger wide receivers in today's game. He can learn how to be an adequate blocker and that is fine. Jimmy Graham didn't even know what blocking was coming out of The U.

He's going to make a huge impact immediately, IMO. Tannehill has never had a TE with his size, speed, and athleticism.

Love this kid, can't wait to see him on the field catching passes from Tannehill.

I thought his cone numbers were pretty good

his 20 yard shuttle time was quicker than
all tight ends and would have had the 3rd fastest time when compared to all running backs.

A better time than ROYCE FREEMAN,SONY MICHEL,SAQUON BARKLEY,NICK CHUBB,
and the list goes on and on.

Gesicki would have had the second fastest 20 yard shuttle of all safeties
the second fastest time of all linebackers

Gesicki's 3 cone drill was even more impressive
#1 time when compared to all running backs
#1 time for all tight ends
#2 for all linebackers

his 20 yard shuttle time was quicker than
all tight ends and would have had the 3rd fastest time when compared to all running backs.

A better time than ROYCE FREEMAN,SONY MICHEL,SAQUON BARKLEY,NICK CHUBB,
and the list goes on and on.

Gesicki would have had the second fastest 20 yard shuttle of all safeties
the second fastest time of all linebackers

Gesicki's 3 cone drill was even more impressive
#1 time when compared to all running backs
#1 time for all tight ends
#2 for all linebackers
I thought I remembered reading that he crushed it. Thanks for compiling that

Remember how good the offense looked before Dustin Keller got cheapshotted back in the day? I'm optimistic to see what a good TE can do after all these years

Ummmmmm Dustin Keller got hurt in the preseason and we never saw him in the regular season. So no I don't lol

Back
Top Bottom