**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread**

HysterikiLL said:
I totally overlooked that fact. This is hard -- I love Texas, and I really really like Louisville.

I guess I'd probably love to see UofL in the Nat'l championship, but if they don't, maybe Brohm will come back for another year.

I'm so torn now!

Look at it this way. Win or lose you win because either UL is line for the Nat'l Championship or with a loss Texas is in pretty good shape.

Rutgers would undoutably jump Boise State if they win the Cards, so I'm gonna have to go for Louisville. :)

Rafiki said:
Rutgers would undoutably jump Boise State if they win the Cards, so I'm gonna have to go for Louisville. :)

It wont happen but IMO if Rutgers wins they should jump to the top 5

If Rice has a big game this could really help his Heisman case, I'm not sure how much I want to root for him...

I cant really see a sophmore winning it though

DonShula84 said:
If Rice has a big game this could really help his Heisman case, I'm not sure how much I want to root for him...

I cant really see a sophmore winning it though

a sophmore has never won it though, i think

that was easy. hate to say it but this game could be over. I dont see rutgers having that easy a time moving the ball

adamprez2003 said:
that was easy. hate to say it but this game could be over. I dont see rutgers having that easy a time moving the ball

They ran the ball with success the first drive, I'd like to see them run it more this drive.

Back
Top Bottom