Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Lounge champion

This award is for the person you feel contributed the best quality, originality, informative posts and/or something that made you fell they are deserving of the award for 2016 for posts in the Lounge forum.

This is special to me and I'm thrilled we have three outstanding candidates to carry on the tradition both Bumpus and myself have tried to maintain over the last 6 years and that means instead of a simple popularity poll we decide this award with a true March Madness style battle and which means a true knock down , drag out , anything goes fight for this title.

This years nominees are as follows

* Fin Fan in Cali who everyone knows as just John. This guy has posted terrific stuff all year including great music and some of the best images in the Random thread. John is also a nominee for Man of the Year.

* Danny68 last year's winner of the Other Sports category and final 4 representative in the March Madness tournament . Danny post great stuff including many outstanding food pictures as well as random images, Not to mention his sexy sigs which are some of the best on this site.

* dobrasz54 who we were proud of earlier in the year as he got to the finals in March Madness. His video of getting tased as part of his training for his position with law enforcement was a hoot and his images are some of the best anyone posts.

Without further ado let the battle begin

[video=youtube;WvufFwdqMzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvufFwdqMzg[/video]

There may be adult themed entertainment. After all this is the lounge. If that is not your thing or you have kids around while you are posting best to just pick a name and not view the entire thread

This vote will end Wednesday Feb 8th at 5 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
All out for Cali!

tumblr_ok3w3aPuBr1vu274po1_1280.jpg

Best of luck brothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom