Love the New Layout. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Love the New Layout.

I hate dark websites, especially those I read and post to a great deal. Is there any way to get back the white background, on a personal-settings basis, perhaps?

I hate dark websites, especially those I read and post to a great deal. Is there any way to get back the white background, on a personal-settings basis, perhaps?

no, the theme is global, but we will take this into consideration for our next release.

no, the theme is global, but we will take this into consideration for our next release.

I gotta agree with him.

The grey makes things dreary.

I liked the white background with the thin orange line around the aqua.

Just saying not trying to nit pick.

I applaud you guys always trying to improve and change things up.
All of you do a fantastic job.

The new design and graphics are fantastic.

Yeah, CR. I can deal with some darks and greys in spots, but a white background is much easier to read and far cheerier a layout to visit daily. I've had to abandon some of my favorite boards in the past when they insisted on trying to look 'cool' by going to a dismal grey or black background.

Otherwise, it does appear the site loads faster. Also, not that it's important, but the top_banner.jpg does not fully extend the width of your header area for those of us with widescreen monitors (1440x900). Perhaps a complementing background image?

Yeah, CR. I can deal with some darks and greys in spots, but a white background is much easier to read and far cheerier a layout to visit daily. I've had to abandon some of my favorite boards in the past when they insisted on trying to look 'cool' by going to a dismal grey or black background.

Otherwise, it does appear the site loads faster. Also, not that it's important, but the top_banner.jpg does not fully extend the width of your header area for those of us with widescreen monitors (1440x900). Perhaps a complementing background image?

The top banner is what it is. It can't stretch. So we made egg salad. ;)

Personally, I prefer a grayish background. Mainly because white is harsh on my eyes (physically). But my goodness, we're talking about about being just barely off white. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom