Low-key Miami Dolphins just keep taking their whacks! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Low-key Miami Dolphins just keep taking their whacks!

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
"Keep swinging that ax," Wake, the Dolphins' sack leader, said after a 30-9 demolition of the J-E-T-S. "That's what we do."

"That tree is going to fall eventually if you keep swinging that ax," Wake said after climbing to third in the league with 7.5 sacks. "If you sit down and watch the tree, it's not going to fall. We're trying to make dents. Small, but steady."

If this articles doesn't say how hungry this team is and what's to come for the rest of the season, then I don't know what will.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fl-mikeb-dolphins-column-1030-20121029,0,5058841.column

"When teams get to watching film," Jones said, "they're going to know the Dolphins are coming and they're ready to play football. We've just got to keep it going. We've got some big games ahead of us."-- Oh my god, maybe I'm not that crazy, because I do watch every game every week, and I'll say it until I'm blue in the face, the intensity and aggression this group of men are currently playing at is surreal.

Notice the Jets are not accounting for the Corner blitz. Here comes Jimmy Wilson.
You practice a punt block play based on your opponent's punt formation. You call it and here come's Jimmy Wilson.
Punt get blocked. Here comes Olivier Vernon to scoop it up for a TD.
Notice the Jets are STILL not accounting for the Corner blitz. Here comes Nolan Carroll.
The Corner blitz resulted into a fumble, Here comes Paul Solia Johnny On The Spot.
Need to make sure you score of the turnover, you have to make plays. Key Play #1 Matt Moore To Bess For 15 Yards. Key Play#2 M. Moore to Hartline for 17 Yards.
Touchdown by your TightEnd is ruled out of bounce. You need a power rusher to punch it in. No problem. Key Play #3 Daniel Thomas dodges Yeremiah Bell and Scores the TD.
3 rd and 4, need a big play. Here comes your back up quarterback (Moore) with a beautiful pass and even a better Catch to Marlon Moore. That help us to a 20 Point lead.

Want to preserve the first half shut out. Here comes Olivier Vernon with a block FG, making the Dolphins only the 7th team in the season to block a kick.

Jet's call themselves marching in the beginning of the 2nd half. They have the ball at your 18 yard, 3 and 10, Sparano calls himself getting cute, calling a bunch formation and getting their 2nd Round WR match up one one in the end zone, here comes Sean Smith with a good play without interfering to prevent a touchdown.

Need a good return after giving up a Field goal. Here's comes Marcus Thigpen for 57 yards kick return.
3rd and 11 after getting such great field position, Here comes Matt Moore to your newly signed WR Jabbar Gaffney for 30 yards for his first catch of the season.

3rd and Goal, you need a play? Don't have a seam T.E. or a #1 WR so what do you do ? Matt Moore To Anthony Fasano for a TD. Making him just 5 short for the Dolphins team record.

Turnover from your star Running Back. Gives the Jets great field position. Jet's have the ball on our 15 yard line. Determined to go to their Star Tight End. We have been burned in the past by Tighends. So what do we do, Have Karlos Dansby Jam him at the line and the starting Free Safety Chris Clemons come up with the INT. Game Set Mactch.

Hey we may not have a bunch of superstars and playmakers, but this group of players are making plays lately every time we need them to.

Back
Top Bottom