LSU/ASU Game Revealed PHINS Next QB!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU/ASU Game Revealed PHINS Next QB!!!

ckparrothead said:
Only a soph? Good, then I won't have to review Keller's tape this year lol.
Yeah but get a head start hes the real deal. Its not all screens and bombs to hagan. He can really place a ball with enough zip to get it done.

yes temple did score a td after asu had scored 42 pts. and they scoed on the scrubs.

you dumb poster.

how about vince freaking young??????????????????

Mod Edit: You've been warned before about the personal attacks. Take 24hrs off.

Boik14 said:
I love Keller. i was on that bandwagon before last years sunbowl when he led the comeback after Andrew Walter was injured. Whatever "it" is, Keller has a lot of it. But hes only a soph.

I was at that U of A/ ASU game and we thought it was over when Walters got hurt but he brought us back and would have probably won if his TE could have held the ball that was right in his hands.

omar freaking jacobs played sucky balls state.

vince young looked great against A GREAT TEAM.

76AZFINFAN said:
I was at that U of A/ ASU game and we thought it was over when Walters got hurt but he brought us back and would have probably won if his TE could have held the ball that was right in his hands.
Yep and to think that he and Zach Miller were only frosh last year. If ASU had any D and running game id say they would be a serious title threat.

There d is decent but could improve alot. They had LSU 4th and 10 and didnt blitz what a mistake. If you watched the game What in the hell was the punt play that led to LSU TD on the runback. He will probably come out after his JR year or atleast he will have the Opportunity.

76AZFINFAN said:
There d is decent but could improve alot. They had LSU 4th and 10 and didnt blitz what a mistake. If you watched the game What in the hell was the punt play that led to LSU TD on the runback. He will probably come out after his JR year or atleast he will have the Opportunity.
yeah I saw that. One hell of a game. I totally agreed with the commentators that it was stupid to have the 3 guys in front of the punter roll out with the punter instead of just staying still and kicking. LSU is one of those schools noted for ST area of their game. Which is why I bet with my head and not my heart and wagered 20 on LSU :D

This was the first time I've ever heard of/seen KELLER and let me tell u guys that may not have seen this guy play tonight, he is THE real deal. The man runs a PRO STYLE O, has poise/pocket presence in SPADES, a rocket arm, touch, and (most importantly):

GOES through his progressions EVERY time while NOT routinely taking the obvious and SAFE check downs to his hot read but throwing it into tight places down the seam etc.

The man can flat out play.

keller is a junior

i've been on his bandwagon for a bit. he has the stuff to be in the pros, now he's gotta prove he belongs there. USC @ ASU, 10/1

ckparrothead said:
Only a soph? Good, then I won't have to review Keller's tape this year lol.

Actually you do. Keller is a RS Junior but I doubt he'll leave due to his lack of experience. He's one of my favorite college QBs (along with Wright & Palko) but he has that funny release similar to Omar Jacobs & Kellen Clemens. I really wish college coaches would take initiative to fix them.

bruce gradkowski is better and he probably wont go until the 3rd earliest

LMAO, Gradkowski isn't better than Keller. Gradkowski plays in the old Florida offense so he puts up gaudy #s. He has no arm. He's about the 9th or 10th best senior QB.

kastofsna120 said:
keller is a junior

i've been on his bandwagon for a bit. he has the stuff to be in the pros, now he's gotta prove he belongs there. USC @ ASU, 10/1

yes, he is a junior, and he could probably come out early and be drafted fairly high....but I think he will probably stay in school.
What i noticed tonight was........very good vision...always saw the open guy. extremely accurate, even on the deep ball. good poise when his protection held up but you could see a definate drop on the few occasions LSU got some pressure on him. Strong arm (not just distance, his passes had good velocity)

not a lot bad to say about this guy, but it is his first season starting so it will be interesting to see if he can keep it up.

Keller is definitely the real deal. I watched all the game last night and was very very impressed. He has a step up on alot of the other college QBs because he runs a pro style offense and is very successful in it. I was very impressed with his leadership and determination staying in that game til the very end.

What're the odds of him coming on guys? Think if he tears it up on 10/1 he'll declare early?

Back
Top Bottom