LSU @ Florida | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU @ Florida

cnc66 said:
I have, and this one wasn't executed right. The tight end held his block to long and did not get into his pattern....lota luck involved with this one.

Can Tebow throw the ball? can anyone tell me something about that..please.

Yes, Tebow can throw...see 20 yard pass against kentucky. But as you expect with a true freshman, he's still a little raw. I think the coaching staff is trying to bring him along slowly. In fact, there is a tebow package. Meyer has been saying that the tebow package has been getting bigger as the weeks progress as tebow progresses.

Motion said:
Tebow is my Hero!

Imagine having that kinda play as your first career TD pass. Classic!

Now Florida just needs to play a second half like they have been all year.

I don't think that is his first TD pass. He threw one against UCF I think. Didn't he Joe?

FinSinceBirth said:
I don't think that is his first TD pass. He threw one against UCF I think. Didn't he Joe?

Pretty sure it is, thats what the announcers and the screen graphic said.

DolphinDevil28 said:
It didn't cost Fla. 14 points though.

And also, JaMarcus almost had his head ripped off by a facemask on a 3rd down, and no call.

This is revolting.

Thank God we get Auburn and Florida at home in Death Valley next year. Maybe this time WE'LL get some favorable calls.
I agree bad calls.... both sides. Your's did cost points, but some of the points wouldn't have been there for the taking if holding was called in the first half.

Anyway, that facemask was missed, but irrelevant as LSU got the 1st down on a PI penalty (iffy call) and then LSU punted after failing to get the next 1st down.

Motion said:
:rolleyes2 Come on man, that one bad play did not equal 14 points. Give credit where its due. We're moving the ball.

How about the play where McDonald got tackled from behind going after Russell?

I JUST said Florida is playing well.

But ONE play?

Sorry man, but there are two horrid calls in the red zone that cost us 14 points.

And Dyakowski did NOT tackle the d-end. It may have been a shady play, but it's not like it was so blatant like the announcer said originally. He even went back and said, "I take it back."

The holding call on Buster's TD was the WORST. It should be AT LEAST 14-14 right now.

FinSinceBirth said:
I thought this was his first one. :confused:

EDIT: this was his first TD pass. He passed the most vs. UCF, but actually had a pick and no TD's

2nd Half

Zook got outcoached two years ago by Saban and blew the lead.

It's Meyer time!

finswin56 said:
I thought this was his first one. :confused:

Maybe...it might have been that Tebow drove it down and then Chris threw it, and I thought that it was Tebow(dunno how considering the size difference). Oh well, great play either way.

Back
Top Bottom