LSU in trouble! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU in trouble!

kastofsna120 said:
don't forget cal blew out washington today. they could also make a run at USC. tedford knows USC's defense well

True, but everyone looks great against Washington. Didn't Cal lose their starting QB last week?

Come ASU!!! Bounce back!

^yeah, but joe ayoob stepped up and played great. it was his 1st career start, and i think he'll get plenty of time to play and in tedford's system he should excel

Man, this ASU QB looks great. He's picking LSU apart.

DUDE. This KELLER is someone we NEED to get on the Phins!! The man has poise, pocket awareness, a rocket arm, & goes through his progressions. Damn he looks good!

SpeedRush99 said:
Man, this ASU QB looks great. He's picking LSU apart.
if you remember correctly, last year he filled in for walter in the bowl game and played very well. tonight he has 405 yards against LSU's defense. he'll be getting a lot more attention in the coming weeks, especially when USC rolls into sun devil stadium 10/1

kastofsna120 said:
if you remember correctly, last year he filled in for walter in the bowl game and played very well. tonight he has 405 yards against LSU's defense. he'll be getting a lot more attention in the coming weeks, especially when USC rolls into sun devil stadium 10/1

Indeed I do remember that bowl game! :D

TD SUN DEVILS!!!!! :tongue:

ASU is pumped up now. Man I hope they can pull this out!!!

OMG! This is the exciting football game I've ever seen. Absolutely nuts!

Back
Top Bottom