LSU Linebacker... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU Linebacker...

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
I dont remember his name, but I remember us signing an UDFA Linebacker from LSU this year. I am curious to hear how he did in mini-camp this past weekend. I would expect him to be ahead of the learning curve a little bit (like Travis Daniels) and I would think he would look impressive compared to the others that are just learning the system... Does anyone know who I am talkin about and if so, did you see him in mini-camp or hear how he did? thanks...

Nasty

ChambersNBoston said:
Lionel Turner

Thats right... I couldnt freakin remember his name. So whats the deal with him? I havent heard anything about him... What about some of the people at the mini-camps, did you all see him? Or has anyone heard anything? thanks...

Nasty

GreenMonster said:
Turner like all players in training camp "looked good"...

Thanks for the in depth analysis... haha just messin wit you. I was hoping someone on here that went to the mini-camps maybe saw him in person or maybe read something on him recently...

GreenMonster said:
Turner like all players in training camp "looked good"...

yeah everyone mostly does, as romeo crennel said, " i once looked good in shorts", hah that still makes me laugh for some odd reason:lol:

I consider Turner a long shot to make the team and i dont even know if he will make the PS. I have heard that Turner can tackle very well, its just that he is too slow to catch up to anybody.

I don't think he's doing too good. The way the media deals with our players, if he had done the slightest thing people would say he's replacing Zach as the starting MLB.

PhinDude88 said:
I consider Turner a long shot to make the team and i dont even know if he will make the PS. I have heard that Turner can tackle very well, its just that he is too slow to catch up to anybody.

Thats exactly how a 3-4 system works though. You give up speed for size.

He might make the team... just because of his size, strength and tackling ability. Also Saban is familier with him and he knows the playbook a little better. I could see him as a situational role player possible in goal line situations.

Back
Top Bottom