LSU now the #3 team in America | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU now the #3 team in America

RAS25 said:
thats not a fair comparison southern miss and uab are not even close to the level fresno st is....usc gave up 42 to a top 10 maybe top 5scoring team...give fresno st a little more credit we lost a extremely close game to oregon and without that loss fresno st could be a top 10 team...maybe in past years you could compare southern miss and uab to fresno state but this team is good and pat hill will keep them good for years they should kick out washinton or oregon state from the pac10 and put fresno st in .sorry for the rant i just think fresno st deserves more credit:tongue:

Fresno looked very UAB-ish in losing to Nevada.

Fresno was just overhyped because the media couldn't admit that USC nearly lost to a very average team.

Remember, this is the same media that still says USC is going for a three-peat, even though they never even smelled the crystal ball in 2003.

TigerStadium said:
Fresno looked very UAB-ish in losing to Nevada.

Fresno was just overhyped because the media couldn't admit that USC nearly lost to a very average team.

Remember, this is the same media that still says USC is going for a three-peat, even though they never even smelled the crystal ball in 2003.

:rolleyes: whatever....UAB couldnt put up 42 on USC no one they played all year could (maybe ND did dont remember if they got 30or31)..the only thing average right now is the defense who along with a stupid special teams play lost the game.pinegar was on fire and that offense is still probably a top5 offense....and overhyped? all i heard about was reggie bush(wich he deserved)...and who are you to talk who did you almost lose to?....im not sayin we would win but if fresno state played LSU youd call us anything but "average".

RAS25 said:
:rolleyes: whatever....UAB couldnt put up 42 on USC no one they played all year could (maybe ND did dont remember if they got 30or31)..the only thing average right now is the defense who along with a stupid special teams play lost the game.pinegar was on fire and that offense is still probably a top5 offense....and overhyped? all i heard about was reggie bush(wich he deserved)...and who are you to talk who did you almost lose to?....im not sayin we would win but if fresno state played LSU youd call us anything but "average".

I like Pat Hill and the program he's put together. But the fact is that USC played Fresno about the same way Nevada did. And you'll never hear the media report it that way.

TigerStadium said:
I like Pat Hill and the program he's put together. But the fact is that USC played Fresno about the same way Nevada did. And you'll never hear the media report it that way.

umm ok if you say so.....it wasnt that USC played bad its just fresno played great.

Maybe Fresno did play great against USC - or maybe not. But whatever the case, USC's opponents have not proven to be world beaters.

For example, everyone thought Notre Dame was awesome when they gave USC all they could handle. Right? But ND's loss to 5-6 Michigan St. in South Bend, as well as their close win over 4-loss Michigan, and their close win over a poor Stanford team, don't look that impressive to me.

I just really question USC's defense, and I think the media is giving them a free pass here. I mean Fresno's offensive line was opening up GAPING holes all game long against USC's front seven. UCLA should be able to score a lot on USC. We shall see.

TigerStadium said:
Maybe Fresno did play great against USC - or maybe not. But whatever the case, USC's opponents have not proven to be world beaters.

For example, everyone thought Notre Dame was awesome when they gave USC all they could handle. Right? But ND's loss to 5-6 Michigan St. in South Bend, as well as their close win over 4-loss Michigan, and their close win over a poor Stanford team, don't look that impressive to me.

I just really question USC's defense, and I think the media is giving them a free pass here. I mean Fresno's offensive line was opening up GAPING holes all game long against USC's front seven. UCLA should be able to score a lot on USC. We shall see.

USCs defense is not the greatest but its not the worst either they have also had alot of injuries and alot of different starters on defense...and fresno state has a really great line kyle young IMO is the best C in the country and have a T named dartangon shack is that not the greatest name ever...anyways i was not saying USCs defense is amazing i was just saying there is nothing average about fresno especially the offense(i think its like the 5th or 6th best scoring offense)

Back
Top Bottom