LSU, Oklahoma players to watch on TV (possible draft picks) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU, Oklahoma players to watch on TV (possible draft picks)

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
LSU - Michael Clayton (WR)
Oklahoma - Mark Clayton (WR)

Anyone watching the game? Its possible we could get one of these WRs

I dont pay attention to college much thats why im watchin these 2 guys to see if theyd be a good fit in Miami. I think we have a good shot at Mike.

Mike Clayton 6-4 200 lbs 4.4 forty

Mark Clayton 5-10 190 lbs 4.5 forty

Other players to watch:

Ben Wilkerson C 6-3 300 LSU
Stephen Peterman OG 6-5 320 LSU
Cory Webster CB 5-11 185 LSU
Chad Lavalais DT 6-3 300 LSU
Brandon Everage FS 6-0 190 Oklahoma
Teddy Lehman OLB 6-3 230 Oklahoma
Tommie Harris DT 6-2 285 Oklahoma
Derrick Strait CB 5-11 190 Oklahoma

You guys are forgetting LSU WR Devery Henderson, who is being overshadowed by Clayton. He's looking like a 3rd round pick right about now.

The prize for any NFL team out of this game is NICK SABAN!!

Man, I hope Miami didn't miss the boat by not entertaining the idea of hiring him.

This guy is an unreal coach, and if he stays at LSU, they will be a national power for years to come.

This is a coach that can come in and take a crappy team to the players and can get a good team over the hump to get to the Superbowl.

I'm totally not impressed with Jason White at all. I'll be surprised if he amounts to anything in the NFL.

Jason White sucks...that is why he's applied (and got) a 6th year of eligibility.

When you have no mobility you had better have a cannon arm. He doesn't. He's terrible. I wouldn't waste a dime on him.

I was not impressed with anybody from that game (of the list you posted)

I was also dissapointed with Nick Saban......his team runs a Chuck and Duck offense for christ's sake!

Originally posted by Phinfan31
LSU - Michael Clayton (WR)
Oklahoma - Mark Clayton (WR)

Anyone watching the game? Its possible we could get one of these WRs

Personally, i'd just as soon wait til after the first volley is fired in FA is done. Then we'll no what our real draft needs will be then. But, hell, ain't much else to talk about either but regardless of who we sign in FA, IMO, we still should go QB with our first pick, unless by some freak of nature we actually stael manning from the Colts. But if we did, it will cost us 2 #1s for sure. It paid off for the Ricky deal and now Ricky needs a little help to be the league leader again.

BTW, what was wrong with Mauck at the end of the game....having convulsions on the field.....If he went further back he was going to score a safety.

Back
Top Bottom