LSU Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU Players

Joneal7

Heheheheheheheh
Reaction score
Is there anyother big time LSU players we might bring in cause of Sabans relationship with them?

God I hope not...If they have talent, then hell yeah, bring em in...but to bring em here just because they played for Saban in college would be rediculous. That is the only thing that concerned me with Saban as a coach. I was concerned he might rely too much on LSU players, much like Spurrier did when he brought all his boys from UF up to Washington.

I believe Saban will know whether or not to bring in someone from LSU - having coached there - and WON'T bring someone in from there if they don't have talent.

i agree cant see saban bringing a guy just cause he was a tiger i trust his judgement

MarinoEqualsGod said:
God I hope not...If they have talent, then hell yeah, bring em in...but to bring em here just because they played for Saban in college would be rediculous. That is the only thing that concerned me with Saban as a coach. I was concerned he might rely too much on LSU players, much like Spurrier did when he brought all his boys from UF up to Washington.

I expected us to draft either Webster or Daniels, and look at Turner late in the draft or FA(which we did).

The difference between Saban and Spurrier is Spurrier brought a bunch of scrubs that played for him, Saban has only drafted 1 of his guys and signed another.

This thread is pointless.

If it were the case then we would have Wilkerson not the Bengals. Similarly, we would have Marcus Randall not the Titans.

Turner called Saban's play on the field on D, so it's a decent pickup. If Corey Webster had made it to #46 he would be a Dolphin now and not Matt Roth, and Travis Daniels probably would not have been draft by us.

I wouldnt mind seeing Saban make a trade with the NY Giants for CB Webster. Not gonna happen, but I'd love it if he did.

Back
Top Bottom