LSU / USC match-up offer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU / USC match-up offer

brech10

Keyser Soze
Reaction score
The CEO of Gateway actually just tried to make a push for USC and LSU to play. He faxed an offer to the president of both universities and to Myles Brand (NCAA pres) offerering 10 million per school and 10 million more to the winner to meet up later this month. Obviously, the NCAA quickly nixed the idea, but wouldn't that have been fun? 20 mil for the winner, the schools had to have been interested. If that would have happened the entire nation would have tuned in. Oh well, unrealistic idea, but none-the-less, one heck of try by the computer guy.

Of course, that makes too much sense. The NCAA would never go for anything that makes that much sense.

The guy that nixed it must be a usc guy. He's scuuuuuuurred.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Of course, that makes too much sense. The NCAA would never go for anything that makes that much sense.

The guy that nixed it must be a usc guy. He's scuuuuuuurred.
i think the ratings show which game held the interest of the public!:tongue:

Yeah, because everyone knew LSU was going to kick OU's @ss!

They had to tune in to see how the usc/Michigan game would pan out.

Besides, like that has ANYTHING to do with which team is better.

Yeah, because everyone knew LSU was going to kick OU's @ss!

They had to tune in to see how the usc/Michigan game would pan out.

Besides, like that has ANYTHING to do with which team is better.
oh yeah it does. OU was favored by 6.5, a lot of people, besides me thought it was gonna be a donnie-brook!:tongue:

WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THE SPREAD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHO'S BETTER?????

LSU WON NUMBNUTS!!!
it hyas a whole lot to do with it, not about the game itself. but it also shows i have nothing to be sorry about, i'm not the only one that feels the way i do. seems like you're the minority here!

whats with the name calling, sounds like a sandbox exchange. btw, isn't there a shovel and a pail with your name on it!:D

No, actually the majority is in LSU's corner.

Go to ESPN's Sports Nation and check out the polls of "Who would win on a neutral field." LSU is leading in votes.

Now go take your Geritol.

Uhh, I've spoken to all kinds of Arkansas people and they say the wholeheartedly believe we would whoop USC.

And that ESPN Sports Nation Poll, is national. Not just here. There you go AGAIN avoiding the subject and spewing off junk in your own little world.

Uhh, I've spoken to all kinds of Arkansas people and they say the wholeheartedly believe we would whoop USC.

And that ESPN Sports Nation Poll, is national. Not just here. There you go AGAIN avoiding the subject and spewing off junk in your own little world.
talk about small world, have you ever been out of the state, or just talked to people that come there!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom