LT is ready to prove that he is the best RB! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LT is ready to prove that he is the best RB!

superboltz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm not coming in here to talk smack, I just simply want to state that Ladanian Tomlinson is the best RB in the NFL! Ricky has 555 yards in 6 games...LT has 657 yards in 6 games. Statistics aside, our two best offensive lineman (Toniu Fonoti and Vaughn Parker) are both out for the year, so LT has had to earn his yards on his own! I will be at the game on Monday and it will be electric to see not only Seau, but watch the two best RB's in the league go head to head! We will see who comes out on top! My bolts are primed and ready for another win! Dolphin fans... BE PREPARED!

Originally posted by superboltz
I'm not coming in here to talk smack, I just simply want to state that Ladanian Tomlinson is the best RB in the NFL! Ricky has 555 yards in 6 games...LT has 657 yards in 6 games. Statistics aside, our two best offensive lineman (Toniu Fonoti and Vaughn Parker) are both out for the year, so LT has had to earn his yards on his own! I will be at the game on Monday and it will be electric to see not only Seau, but watch the two best RB's in the league go head to head! We will see who comes out on top! My bolts are primed and ready for another win! Dolphin fans... BE PREPARED!

Aren't you forgetting Jamal Lewis's yards, Holmes yards, etc..??
It will be fun/exciting to watch the Bolts Vs. Phins game, but one game can not decide who the best RB is.

Rushing Leaders:

1. J. Lewis BAL 742
2. A. Green GB 699
3. S. Davis CAR 641
4. P. Holmes KC 564
5. D. McAllister NO 544

I do not see LT's name up there, do you?? Go ahead and say "Wheres ricky's name" but I can accept the fact that Ricky is not the best RB in the NFL

Holmes has 564 yards through 6 games of play...LT has 657. Lewis is at the top, but only because of one performance! Miami is a rollercoaster to me...you guys seem to win big one week and lose to a weak team the next. We definetly aren't playing well enough to win 11 straight, but I think we can pull off the upset, especially with Fielder's play today!

I think we can pull off the upset, especially with Fielder's play today!

Come on now, if we could predict a game due to a player's performace the previous week, then we would never pick a game wrong. Thats like saying "Kery Collins threw 9int and 0tds in the last three games, but in his last game against the eagles, he was good, so GIANTS WIN RIGHT AWAY NEXT WEEK"

Phinz1972...your looking at stats where Lewis...Holmes...etc have all played 6 games and LT had only played 5. Add today's game then compare him to their stats he will be in 3rd...not too bright are we?

1. Jamal Lewis - 742 (through six games)
2. Ahman Green - 699 (through six games)
3. Ladanian Tomlinson - 657 (through six games)
4. Stephen Davis - 641 (through six games)
5. Priest Holmes - 564 (through six games)

Phinz1972...your looking at stats where Lewis...Holmes...etc have all played 6 games and LT had only played 5. Add today's game then compare him to their stats he will be in th3rd...not too bright are we?

1. Jamal Lewis - 742 (through six games)
2. Ahman Green - 699 (through six games)
3. Ladanian Tomlinson - 657 (through six games)
4. Stephen Davis - 641 (through six games)
5. Priest Holmes - 564 (through six games)

Ok, you got me there, I forgot that they didn't update NFL.com's stats just yet, but REALIZE AND PLZ ACCEPT THIS: LT IS NOT NUMBER ONE ON THAT LIST, SO TO SAY HE IS THE BEST RB IN NFL IS JUST PROVING THAT YOUR FAN AND HAVE FAITH IN YOUR PLAYERS AS DOES EVERY FAN OF EVERY TEAM.

I'm not trying to debate with stats, records, how somebody is doing good without key players to help them. Bottom line, may the best team win even if their RB is not on that list.

Your right phinz1972...you can't judge a players performance for a couple weeks, but Fielder has done nothin to show you guys that he is a playoff contending Quarterback! You might say the same for Brees, but Brees is in his second year as a starter! I would be praying for Griese to step in if I were you...not that Griese is any better, but atleast you could see if Griese has a better control of the team!

phinz1972...your right again...stats honestly mean nothing! Look at us! LT is a stud, yet we lost 5 straight because of our "D." Todays win though was soley attributed to LT's performance...trust me! Brees had like 75 yards passing! It will be a good game nevertheless...you guys spanked us last year, so were out for revenge!

I would be praying for Griese to step in if I were you...not that Griese is any better, but atleast you could see if Griese has a better control of the team!
Trust me, I atleast want to see what Griese can do with Miami's offense, but as long as Wanny is the headcoach, jay is the starter(not saying that jay sucks, but he isn't the best qb for miami)

Griese would get killed behind our line,just like jay and ricky

Ricky plays behind a POS line as well. And our passing game hasn't done much to alleviate the pressure the D is putting on the run.

Back
Top Bottom