Lucas Helps Dolphins Out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas Helps Dolphins Out

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Phinzone:

Former Dolphins back up QB Ray Lucas helped the Dolphins out this week when he inadvertently told the Baltimore media that Anthony Wright is starting for the Ravens against Miami. The Dolphins were assuming that Chris Redman would be the starter after Kyle Boller was lost for the season. But Lucas' "loose lips" allowed the Dolphins to change the game plan that was being formulated for the demoted Chris Redman.

"It really helped," Wannstedt said. "Finding out on Friday would have really changed some things because I had a few thoughts in mind. When I heard the news (about Wright), I went in and we scrapped that and adjusted."

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Phinzone:

OK either Wanny is being sarcastic or he's a total idiot. I sure hope he was being sarcastic!

Oliver...

Re: Re: Lucas Helps Dolphins Out

Originally posted by Oliver

OK either Wanny is being sarcastic or he's a total idiot. I sure hope he was being sarcastic!

Oliver...

Even if he was being sarcastic, he's still an idiot.

I'm gonna be pissed if I see redman in there lol. And this was alla big ploy to get us to change our game plan.

Re: Re: Lucas Helps Dolphins Out

Originally posted by Oliver

Oliver...

wright can run, and redman can't... billick wants to have a running QB. it wasn't a dumb comment.

Lucas owes us more than that...I firmly believe that scumbag cost us home field advantage and a possible superbowl birth.

As much as I hate Ray, you have to admit Dave/Norv did a horrible job adjusting the gameplan to Lucas' skills

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
As much as I hate Ray, you have to admit Dave/Norv did a horrible job adjusting the gameplan to Lucas' skills

Since when did Lucas have skills???

Are you kidding? Wanny was setting their complete gameplan on a hunch that Redman was starting? What if Lucas didn't say anything? We'd be screwed.

Shows how good our coaching is :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom