Lucas was arrogant... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas was arrogant...

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
did you guys see his handoff in the first? we was WALKING off the field!!!!! it looked like he was about to cry at one point TOO!

Like I said before, he needs those diapers Bill Parcells was going to send him. He also needs a nipple to suck on!! Every time I think of Ray going to the sidelines after an INT or fumble, I will envision Jay Fiedler wiping Ray's a$$ and changing his diaper!!

I want an investigation... LOL... Ray didn't look like he wanted to win. He was making terrible decisions, and looked worse than a high school freshman quarterback. (No offense to those that are freshman quarterbacks..., but you get my point, freshman quarterbacks don't make the correct decisions like the Junior or Senior QB)

Quote from Ray Lucas....

"I don't think one guy has ever lost a game for a team, until today."

Give him credit......he's taking responsibility.

Originally posted by Muck
Quote from Ray Lucas....

"I don't think one guy has ever lost a game for a team, until today."

Give him credit......he's taking responsibility.

I am glad to see him taking blame for this loss because it really was his to claim. Let's hope he learns from it.

If Lucas struggles early against the Packers then a change must be made. Hell, let Zach play QB. I dont care, but they must not go on a 3 or 4 game losing streak and expect Jay to win out in hopes of edging into the playoffs. Only 1 team from the East will most likely make the playoffs, and giving up one of those two game leads to the Pats was not encouraging.

But he was awesome in pre-season! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Back
Top Bottom