Lucas will be the starter the rest of the way | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas will be the starter the rest of the way

Sportsguy11

Couldn't Lucas and Fiedler just do this?
Reaction score
Fiedler most likely won't play for the rest of the season as Wannstedt will likely stick with Lucas if he plays for so long. I'm not sure what to expect. :confused: I'm nervous

I doubt that. Fiedler is the starter. However, de ja vu anyone? Starting QB goes down, only to have the backup lead the team to the Big Dance? Interesting......

I just want to point out one thing. I did this in another thread too
In the last three years....
The winning SuperBowl team has had a QB contreversy at some point in the season. Rams : 2000 (Green/Warner) Ravens : 2001(Banks/Dilfer) Patriots : 2002 (Bledsoe/Brady) 2003 Dolphins (Fiedler/Lucas)? :confused:
Something to think about if Lucas does well in the next three games.

KNOWING WANNY (As a Fan that is)

No way does Wanny Not start Jay Fiedler even if Lucas plays great.

fans always over-analyze

Don't you guys understand what type of coach Dave W. is by now? Talking about keeping Lucas as starter if he his winning is ridiculous!!

Dave wouldn't do such a thing! The man has expressed time and time again that he has so so much faith in Fiedler. Why would he change tunes now? If you have read anything remotely about Dave, you'd know that he isn't a coach that does such a thing on a whim.

He has learned from his days at Chicago and doesn't wish to repeat anything remotely near a QB Controversy!

Back
Top Bottom