Lucas will play well against Green Bay! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas will play well against Green Bay!

Joe M. Omma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think he'll calm down and the offense will look decent against green bay. they'll be a lot of play action/naked bootlegs. and everything will flow better. We got a shot against the pack and we'll beat the jets and baltimore.

"it ain't over, till it's over"- Yogi

If he keeps playing the way he did, the fins may lose even during their bye week. :D

Originally posted by chambers84
How was that funny?

You have to admit it wasn't that far off. This team can't handle 3 turn over more less 6. We aren't built that way we play ball controll on both sides of the ball so we need a lead or a close game to not get taken out of ours.

Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
I think he'll calm down and the offense will look decent against green bay. they'll be a lot of play action/naked bootlegs. and everything will flow better. We got a shot against the pack and we'll beat the jets and baltimore.

Maybe, maybe not.

Its going to be very cold in GB. Lucas has been out of the cold weather climate for the past 2 years. Will it be easy for him to get readjusted to the temps?

Favre (while he may be somewhat slowed down due to the knee injury) excells in the cold.

The Pack is leading the TO ratio with a +12 and they seem to be getting better at stripping the ball with each game.

No doubt its going to be a good game. And I seriously hope that both teams come out of the game without any season ending injuries.

As for the Jets and Ravens. Jets should be no problem, Ravens on the other hand may prove to be a little harder but not impossible to get by.

Back
Top Bottom