Lucky Week 13 - A Birthday Present Story | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucky Week 13 - A Birthday Present Story

72TributeBike

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My daughter is about to turn 18 years old. She is a huge Dolphins fan.

How huge? We traveled a few years ago to Houston where Miami almost won a come from behind victory. It was a group ticket event, so we were seated with a bunch of Dolphin fans. We were all wearing special orange t-shirts.

My daughter is so cute and loud! She was amazing in the stands! She would shout out during commercial time-outs and everyone could here her. The entire stadium chuckled at her enthusiasm for a Dolphin victory.

When the contest was over, every single Dolfan we sat with came up to thank her for providing so much fun and clever intensity during the game.

She was born in Miami back in 1991 and we moved away permanently a year later, so she has no memory of her birthplace, which is really one of the most beautiful places ever.

So last night, after the Monday Night Mauling, I took some hours to find tickets to the December 6th game against New England and got us a hotel at Hollywood Beach (where we used to live.)

She had alot of homework last night and could only watch the 1st quarter of the game with me. When she woke up this morning, I had the DVR set for 6 minutes left in the 4th Quarter and had her watch the end of the game.

She has two screams. One scream is for pass plays / first downs and the other scream is when Ronnie runs the ball. Her screaming woke up the neighborhood this morning, punctuated with a final, game-winning scream when Ronnie scored the go-ahead.

Right after the game, I gave her the 18th birthday present I had constructed on the internet the evening before.

She just called me. She wasn't able to sit still at school today, she's that excited!

See you guys at the game. If you hear this incredible scream from the 4th level at both calm and exciting times during the game...it will be you-know-who.

New England vs. Miami - Week 13!!!! Awesome!!!!!

My daughter is about to turn 18 years old. She is a huge Dolphins fan.

How huge? We traveled a few years ago to Houston where Miami almost won a come from behind victory. It was a group ticket event, so we were seated with a bunch of Dolphin fans. We were all wearing special orange t-shirts.

My daughter is so cute and loud! She was amazing in the stands! She would shout out during commercial time-outs and everyone could here her. The entire stadium chuckled at her enthusiasm for a Dolphin victory.

When the contest was over, every single Dolfan we sat with came up to thank her for providing so much fun and clever intensity during the game.

She was born in Miami back in 1991 and we moved away permanently a year later, so she has no memory of her birthplace, which is really one of the most beautiful places ever.

So last night, after the Monday Night Mauling, I took some hours to find tickets to the December 6th game against New England and got us a hotel at Hollywood Beach (where we used to live.)

She had alot of homework last night and could only watch the 1st quarter of the game with me. When she woke up this morning, I had the DVR set for 6 minutes left in the 4th Quarter and had her watch the end of the game.

She has two screams. One scream is for pass plays / first downs and the other scream is when Ronnie runs the ball. Her screaming woke up the neighborhood this morning, punctuated with a final, game-winning scream when Ronnie scored the go-ahead.

Right after the game, I gave her the 18th birthday present I had constructed on the internet the evening before.

She just called me. She wasn't able to sit still at school today, she's that excited!

See you guys at the game. If you hear this incredible scream from the 4th level at both calm and exciting times during the game...it will be you-know-who.

New England vs. Miami - Week 13!!!! Awesome!!!!!

THAT'S AWESOME. CONGRATS :)

Back
Top Bottom