Luke Joeckel's & Aaron Colvin probably OUT vs Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luke Joeckel's & Aaron Colvin probably OUT vs Dolphins

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Oh well.. When it rains it pours for bad teams... I want to play the best every week and don't like when star players get injured and we can't play against them. Hopefully they will feel better and play on Sunday

we won't have delmas, or dion sims. probably won't have reshad jones. might not have Vernon, Fox or Shelby. eff whoever they are missing over there. just get the win, baby.

since when is Jones out?

He said his hammy is feeling better today but that he's unsure if he will play on Sunday. I could see the staff taking it easy with him. You never want to overlook any team but our next two [home] games are so important.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Joeckel's backup -- Sam Young -- is Jonathan Martin levels of bad.

Hopefully our D-line doesn't have a mediocre performance. Otherwise eyebrows will continue to be raised.

we won't have delmas, or dion sims. probably won't have reshad jones. might not have Vernon, Fox or Shelby. eff whoever they are missing over there. just get the win, baby.

/thread

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I want to see that backup tackle get exposed... If Vernon isn't getting it done, let Fede give it a go honestly

I definitely don't feel bad for other teams injuries. We've had plenty ourselves. Screw everyone else

I thought Marks was/has been out. Send'rick is the guy who sacked us one of many times last year.

As long as this team doesn't go into this game thinking its a win if they show up, they will be fine no matter who suits up.....last week they were eating the cheese and almost got caught....I don't expect that to happen again this yr....

Marks will play, but he is struggling coming back.

Colvin looks like a go.

Back
Top Bottom