Luke Kuechly, another concussion during | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luke Kuechly, another concussion during

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
With this being his 3rd in as many years, anybody else feel like we are witnessing the end approach to his career? Eventually the Panthers are going to need and sit him down for a talk and treat him like teams did near the end for Welker, sad but it needs to happen if the Panthers and league in general has any sort of morals in their bones. Makes the letting AJ Klien go to Saints all that more baffling

With this being his 3rd in as many years, anybody else feel like we are witnessing the end approach to his career? Eventually the Panthers are going to need and sit him down for a talk and treat him like teams did near the end for Welker, sad but it needs to happen if the Panthers and league in general has any sort of morals in their bones. Makes the letting AJ Klien go to Saints all that more baffling
Luke needs to start thinking about life without football if he wants to be able to function normally after all these concussions.

I've said it all before but he is nearing the end. I predicted this being his last season. And the eerie Dan Morgan parallels continue ...

Back
Top Bottom