Luke Kuechly retires at 28. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luke Kuechly retires at 28.

Well Rhules job just got interesting. Lost the heart and soul of his defense.

Ha ha tannehills in the afc champ game and slimms guy hangs em up.

This year is priceless

On a serious note this is probably due to concussions imo

I mean he is a HOF

Pretty crazy. He's had a lot of injuries now I hope he can enjoy the rest of his life. One of the best MLBs of all time imo

Not surprising considering his concussion history. Sad when an all world talent has to decide between his literal mental health and the game he plays so well.

I mean he is a HOF

I’m sure he is. We just had it thrown in our face over the tannehill draft decision at 8 despite us not having a qb forever. I liked the kid too well worth a top 10 pick but I needed a damn qb.

So now luck and kuechly hang em up within one year of each other. And tanny plays on

I’m sure he is. We just had it thrown in our face over the tannehill draft decision at 8 despite us not having a qb forever. I liked the kid too well worth a top 10 pick but I needed a damn qb.

So now luck and kuechly hang em up within one year of each other. And tanny plays on

It’s been so long since that draft, I remember wanting Luke and trading back into the first round in the teens for tannehill.

It’s been so long since that draft, I remember wanting Luke and trading back into the first round in the teens for tannehill.

There was rumor that Seattle was gonna take tanny at 12 if we didnt. But who knows

Antonio Brown is another guy suffering from too many concussions, Dude has not been right since burfict knocked him out.

I think he was already voted as one of the 15 best lbs of all time or something. Maybe it was top 12. Anyways yeah I tbink he’s likely to get in to the hall

HOF is for actual production, Dude was injured for what seemed like half his career.. Can you really put a guy in the hall for what could have been?
He’s missed like 10 games in 8 seasons. You act like he’s missed seasons worth. He’s HOF material.

He’s missed like 10 games in 8 seasons. You act like he’s missed seasons worth. He’s HOF material.

Are you kidding? Dude had a concussion almost yearly to go with various shoulder ailments i'd here about on the news. If he really only missed 10 games I guess but in that Case is Antonio Brown HOF material if he never plays another snap? Sorry HOF is about numbers and if he manages to get in before Zach Thomas I will be really pissed.

Maybe its the 3 concussions that had me concerned he has had all three grades on those concussions too.. Damn hope he is gonna be alright
I stand corrected though i guess he wasn't as injury prone as i thought, I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom