Lurking, but wanted point out a player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lurking, but wanted point out a player

LSUTigah

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm mostly a lurker... as I'm looking to follow the expected success of Nick Saban and the Dolphins. I've been following the Dolpins since the David Woodley and AJ Duhe days (many years ago)... but I'm even more excited with the addition of Saban. If I had to loose our LSU coach, I'm glad it was to the Dolphins.

One guy I feel will be a real sleeper to watch for come training camps will be Safety Jack Hunt. I'm sure many of you might easily write him off as a camp body, but he is a converted WR that Saban fell in love with as a Safety. He only played the position for 2 years in college but he was making huge improvements between his junior and senior year. He was the defensive leader and field general during LSU's national championship year. He knows the Saban defense - very intelligent player. I just want to mention his name in case you were looking for a "sleeper" prospect to follow, he may just be that guy. Don't be surprised if he makes the roster, or at minimum, the practice squad.

Hey, I go to LSU. Do you? or do you live in Louisiana?

I loved Jack Hunt at LSU. Nothing but class and hustle. But do you really think he has the size and speed to compete in the NFL?

I'd love to see him succeed, but I just don't know.

any info on him? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom