lynch to broncos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lynch to broncos

After the way Manning torched them in the playoffs, I think some definite upgrades are needed out there.

P.S: I still don't know if I would have let Portis go

Holy crap man how did the Jets manage to screw this one up???

I mean, John Lynch is the GODFATHER of Herm Edwards' SON for cryin out loud. It was supposed to be like a done deal! That Terry Bradway over there doesn't have a damn clue what he's doing I'll tell ya what. He's been such an embarrassment to that organization over the years.

I thought Lynch was going to sign with the Jets. I can't say that I'm upset that he didn't :):D

So much for improving their pass D. Their starters are probably going to be Kenoy & Lynch.

Bad offseason? Shanahan's shown the ability to find RBs who work. Out of Portis Shanahan got one of the best corners in the league, a position he has not been able to fill, and high 2nd. Denver's had a solid offseason so far, with the draft still to come and 4 of their highest base salaried players haven't restructured yet. They can still be players in post-June 1 cuts if anyone's out there that they really like.

The starters are probably going to be Ferguson, who wasn't too bad in coverage last year and Lynch, who is still an improvement over Kennedy.

I still don't think it was a good trade for Denver. Teams were scared of Portis & played their D to stop him. Now there's nobody on their offense that anyone fears. Smith is on the down swing of his career, Sharpe is still a ?, & RB is a huge ?.

Lynch is an accident waiting to happen, good luck, we're more into the youth movement.

Originally posted by papichango
Lynch is an accident waiting to happen, good luck, we're more into the youth movement.

And it's about time too. How old were your LBs? About 35?

Originally posted by papichango

Thanks, Lynch gives Denver their first defensive starter over 30.

Back
Top Bottom