Mac Hollins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mac Hollins

San Fran didn't run so much RPO and Tua is a much more instinctive runner than Jimmy G. McD will max our roster and using Tua's running ability will make the RPO more dangerous. Tua beimg a legit run threat will open up lanes for the RB and get guys more open when he steps back and chucks it.
i dont want see Tua running ball. he is one hit away from being hurt or out off nfl....

think he will be our Deebo?
The offensive scheme didnt make Deebo a great player. Deebos natural athletic ability makes him a great player. The best, most innovative offensive scheme and play designing wouldn't make any of or receivers anywhere near as good as Deebo. So if you're thinking that Deebo is good because of McDaniel, get that thought out of your head Deebo is good because of Deebo

See.... and people say Tua doesn't make other players better.

Tua helped turn Hollins into Miamis Deebo.....

Take that haters

The offensive scheme didnt make Deebo a great player. Deebos natural athletic ability makes him a great player. The best, most innovative offensive scheme and play designing wouldn't make any of or receivers anywhere near as good as Deebo. So if you're thinking that Deebo is good because of McDaniel, get that thought out of your head Deebo is good because of Deebo
Deebo was not the same player under the previous OC. McDaniel unleased his talent. Coaching matters

I never heard anything of the sort. Is that speculation, or was there some indication of that from the organization?

Not saying you are wrong, just wondering where it came from.
Some of it comes from the 2020 season where critics were talking about Tua having to change his read due to an inexperienced receiver was not even looking for the ball on the inside releases, hot reads, safety valve throws. I think Baldy was the one that made me aware. The rest is circumstantial evidence. A position change on the Raiders, loss of favor there and a trade before TC breaks, his disappearance in our TC last year, (he had been here almost a year by then) then being stashed on IR with a pulled mucsle? Something here doesn't add up. The kid seems to have skills, why don't we see it? Must be a classroom/practice issue? Maybe he proves me wrong. I hope so!

Back
Top Bottom