Mac Jones traded. Better than Tua? LOL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mac Jones traded. Better than Tua? LOL

Interesting that 3 of the 4 quarterbacks taken that year are abysmal failures. That further reinforces my take that there are not enough good starters to fill out the 32 teams competitively.
Good point emphasizing 2 points.
1. The draft is a bit of a coin flip. Multiple smart people research, study, and guess. Manning and Leaf were 1 or 2, dealers choice. One had a bit better career.
2. The league cannot field 32 elite QBs, LTs, edge rushers, etc. You try and have a couple of elites, a couple of pro bowlers, and a depth of good guys.

It will be interesting to see how he does on another team.
It will also be interesting to see how well his replacement does with the Pats.

What I'm hoping to see is how much better Tua can play with 4 seconds available in the pocket.
He will be nothing more than a backup in Jacksonville. So if you are really interested in seeing how he does on another team, check him out in the preseason. Because he won’t be on the field during the regular season unless
Lawrence is injured and unable to play.

I think Jones days as a starter in the NFL are over and he is destined to just be a backup for the remainder of his career.

Coach Jerod said I am not tying my job success to this bum.

Anyway, I wish Mac success. He should be able to get a back-up check for another decade.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

It wouldn't surprise me if Nathan Rourke is the starter there next year, he was a CFL standout, he would have been a great backup for the Dolphins.

Can't stand Mac Jones, but sometimes a change of scenery can help a player improve.

Trevor Lawrence has had some injury issues, I wouldn't be surprised if Mac saw some playing time throughout the season.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nathan Rourke is the starter there next year, he was a CFL standout, he would have been a great backup for the Dolphins.
So there gonna bench the QB the take with a top 5 pick?

Mac Jones was/is a dirty player. He has on a number of occasions made efforts to injure players on the opposing team.

A part of me is sad because New England fans deserved Mac Jones for all the years of Brady.

Yeah I hear ya. But I prefer that they believed he was a franchise QB and was hoping he would be their guy for the next decade.
Nah nah, I’m talking about all of the smack that they was talking about Tua. There were quite a few fool who were like “Alex jones is the better Alabama QB. Tua is trash, Mac Jones is so much better la Dee da Dee da. I’m an obnoxious arrogant Patriots fan, let me crap on Tua.”

It was more those chaps I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom