Mad Dog | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mad Dog

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Saw him at Shulas (where I saw Drew's Brother), had a little chat with him. By the way, he is by far the most approachable and nicest guy I have met in the Dolphins organization, always wants to share a story and a brewski. The guy had I swear 5 beers in the 30 min I was talking with him, gotta love the Maddog, he's a regular guy like all of us. Anyways, he stated that there is more concern about AJ than they're letting on, he said they think Fiedler has the looked the best he's ever been in mini-camp and is in the best physical shape of his career, plus he's never had these kind of weapons on offense, so barring a an absolutely astonishing TC he will win the job AGAIN... I was like Maddog isn't a bit early to decide and he says you can always see who has it and who can do it early on, but he said Feeley would be a nice backup to have. I disagreed with him, but it seems like he was really impressed with Fiedler....asked him about Bowens, he said it's pure fat and the coaching staff is very dissapointed in his shape. He said Chester is the primary DT right now and Zgonina would start over Bowens because his movement and stamina is so limited with his weight, and that they held him out of the other camps because he was really struggling witht the heat and they feared an injury, and that he is solely concentrating on losing weight, the want him to shed 10-20 in the two weeks till next QB school. Finally, I asked him about D-Bow and he said he's gonna be a monster, the only concern is injuries, I was like no sh#t really?! We had a laugh and he said he fully expects Boston to be great in the TC's and the regular season, but did say that Boston told Sullivan and Chambers that he never worked that hard in the offseason. Ummm, I don't know how he thinks this is hard, they really didn't do all that much, he better get used to a whole lot more in TC. Then he shooed me off to talk to some hot brunette, that was about the gist of it.

Damned, awesome man. I had a Mandich jersey back when I was a little kid.

Good stuff, thanks.

And if anyone thought Fiedler was just gonna lose his starting job is fooling themselves.

Fiedler is a good QB when he wants to be (just inconsistant)

Feeley is gonna have to bring his "A" game to the table to start for Miami in 04

who's mad dog

Mad Dog is Jim Mandich, he used to play TE for the Dolphins and now he hosts a sports show on WQAM from 2-4 weekdays. He used to play for Miiiichigan and was on the 1972 undefeated team and he also does Dolphins games on WQAM. He's a Dolphin homer to the end, and he gets some inside info because he is so close to the team, but doesn't really bash anyone and is always optimistic.

This is a DCH rip-off, and not that good...

What the hell are you talking about? Just because I hang out alot where Dolphins players are and talk to them occasionally means I'm a DCH rip-off? You always have something negative to say about everyone (you just called BostonBomber a troll), and you contribute nothing with your 1 sentence post. Please grow up and then post with the adults.

Finsflurry said:
This is a DCH rip-off, and not that good...

What the hell are you talking about? Just because I hang out alot where Dolphins players are and talk to them occasionally means I'm a DCH rip-off? You always have something negative to say about everyone (you just called BostonBomber a troll), and you contribute nothing with your 1 sentence post. Please grow up and then post with the adults.

:roflmao: :spank:

Talk about calling the kettle black, check out this guy's last few posts...

Posted By Injektilo*
:yell:

Posted By Injektilo*
Troll

Posted By Injektilo*
Troll

Try to contribute something to the board, jeez...

Back
Top Bottom