Madden 2003 commercial | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden 2003 commercial

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Has anyone here seen the Madden 2003 commercials? They include words from Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, and Ricky Williams (although some of the commercials don't feature all 3, but the extended one does) and one of the video game clips in one of the commercials shows Ricky Williams running all over Buffalo Bills defenders, making them miss!!!! :)

yes i saw it. it's pretty gnarly we have 3 guys representin' in there. on a side note, that commerical with JT and Zach where they are doing the flowbee thing. JT should really cut his hair. That due he's sportin' is 1994 and zach needs to catch up. not to sound like a fashion designer or whatever but he'd look a lot more intimidating rockin' a flatop or something mean.

Great commercial...

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Has anyone here seen the Madden 2003 commercials? They include words from Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, and Ricky Williams (although some of the commercials don't feature all 3, but the extended one does) and one of the video game clips in one of the commercials shows Ricky Williams running all over Buffalo Bills defenders, making them miss!!!! :)

... they have a real intense theme to them.

Oliver...

I got the game the day it came out and so far I like it a lot. My only complaint is that the 'Fins still get very little respect. Their overall rating is an 80 where the Seahawks have an 83! Also, they have DG in at R-DE, McMichael isn't even on the roster, Kustok is our #3 QB, and RW is kinda slow. I've heard there's a way to beef up a player's stats but haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Don't worry dude. You'll be able to download updates soon enough I believe.

Hey Ollie.....did you get my addy??

I thought that RW is really fast. He has like a 90 for speed, and for some weird reason they have him listed as a speed back. :rolleyes:

Hey Blizz, you can't create players any more or edit players? (that would suck)...

I think you can edit players but I didn't. RW is a 90 overall but they made him a speed back just like they did last year.

Originally posted by Expo88
I got the game the day it came out and so far I like it a lot. My only complaint is that the 'Fins still get very little respect. Their overall rating is an 80 where the Seahawks have an 83! Also, they have DG in at R-DE, McMichael isn't even on the roster, Kustok is our #3 QB, and RW is kinda slow. I've heard there's a way to beef up a player's stats but haven't figured out how to do it yet.

you have to play through preseason and make plays with the individuals which will boost their ratings...you'll see when you start playing.

Back
Top Bottom