Madden 2003: Dolphins player ratings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden 2003: Dolphins player ratings

During the season you will be able to update your rosters weekly as well as the player ratings. That is if you get the internet adapter.

I have always disliked the Madden ratings. I am glad you can edit rosters as I do that all the time. Mark Dixon is way too high and I believe our defensive stars got messed up too. I really do not think Sam Madison is as big a part of this team or as good as ZT or JT for that matter. If I were to start a team today, I would have ZT and JT ranked higher. No reason why ZT should be a 94. And if Fiedler ain't a 77 or higher, someone should be smacked. Again, that's why I do them myself. :)

Originally posted by JimmyNock
During the season you will be able to update your rosters weekly as well as the player ratings. That is if you get the internet adapter.

Where can you get the internet adapter?? I want one.

Where are the Bills ratings?? They have the seahawks on there twice, but no Bills. I want to see where Bledsoe Ranks.

They STILL have Rod Woodson rated higher than my man Brock. When will they realize that he is old and isn't the same player he once was, while Brock has elevated himself to one of the best safeties in the NFL......

The Network Adapter goes on sale August 27th and sells for $39.99. It can be used with dial up and broadband and the good news is that it is compatable with most online services and will not cost any extra money to play online.

It plugs into the expansion bay on the back of the PS2.

EA Sports says that they will weekly update the rosters and adjust the player ratings as players get better throughout the season. Especially the rookie players that they have to really guess on a rating. They will also make positional changes when there are injuries and players change positions.

Hey Jimmy, I have XBOX, how much is the Internet connecter for it, if you happen to know?

Madden will not be available online for X Box it is exclusive for PS2.

However I believe that you have a broadband modem built into the XBox already so you don't need to purchase additional equipment.

NFL 2K3 will be available online for the XBox.

Back
Top Bottom