Madden has said the name Brett Favre 71 times so far tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden has said the name Brett Favre 71 times so far tonight

I'm also feeling........... angry, nauseaus, lightheaded, bewildered, ashamed, embarrassed, homicidal, suicidal..........So I better, go to bed. I'm out peeps.

What was the official count for Madden saying Bret Farve I loss count somewhere over 225 with 2 minutes to go:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the final count was around 1,000. The annoying thing is that he can't say just "Favre" or "Brett", he has to say "Brett Favre" every single time. It's like he thinks we won't know who he's talking about.

BAM brett farve.
BOOM Brett farve.
ZOOM Brett farve threw it with mustard.
And right there. Boom. See it. Brett Farve.

The insanity. Thank god I've haven't bought the video game.
I recorded the game i think i going to count how many times he said farve name and give you the official #.

Geez, John kissed Brett's ass so much last night. What friggin crap and bias play by play.:rolleyes:

Seriously, even Brett's wife will say that.

Every QB plays hurt. Fiedler played with a broken thumb, etc. I could care less about Favres ability to throw screen passes

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Geez, John kissed Brett's ass so much last night. What friggin crap and bias play by play.:rolleyes:

I agree. Both National TV games we've played so far, the other team was "featured". Against the Broncos, the pregame thing was how this defense was the next "Orange Crush" and how they are unbeatbale at Mile high and blah, blah.

Yesterday, I expected it. Its frickin' Madden. We could have been playing the worst NFC team ever, and he would still be biased towards them just cuz they are NFC......

Hey Ronnie if you could sit thru watching the tape again and listen to that you are a better man than I am. You know whats bad I like BRET FAVRE as a qb but after listening to that on Monday night I can't stand to hear BRET FARVE name any more.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i couldn't take it. I quit after the pregame warmup. I was at 58.

Back
Top Bottom