Madden's Love Affair with Favre | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden's Love Affair with Favre

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Have you ever heard an announcer who is so in love with a player as John Madden is with Brett Favre??? He actually said that Brett Favre was "the Michael Jordan of the NFL."

:roflmao:

Then he said he put Favre on his trailer before the MNF game just because he is so special and because of his "amazing 200 game streak." What a joke.

Roman529 said:
Have you ever heard an announcer who is so in love with a player as John Madden is with Brett Favre??? He actually said that Brett Favre was "the Michael Jordan of the NFL."

:roflmao:

Then he said he put Favre on his trailer before the MNF game just because he is so special and because of his "amazing 200 game streak." What a joke.

What's not to like about Favre?
The guy is flat out fun to watch.
Favre IS one of the best ever and the "amazing 200 game streak" is just that amazing!

It's not only surviving the 200 games, it's surviving training camps and practices in one of the most violent sports there is. His streak is flat out unreal.

It is funny though.. friggin Madden gets a hard-on every time.

Favre is the man without a doubt. My favorite non-phin football player ..the only jersey I have that isn't a phin.

Madden does go to far with Favre but he likes all the front-runners. As long as I never have to hear Pat Summerall announce another football game in my life I'll be happy, when he was doing ESPN games this year I thought he was gonna fall asleep during the game.

Favre is a special player. Wisconsin is lucky to have him, the league is lucky to have him, we as fans of the sport are lucky to have him.

Yes, Madden has a little mancrush going on, but I can't really talk as someone who, um, yeah. But let's cut Madden a break on this one - there's plenty of stuff to pile on him for.

Farve is a great player but I get tired of the announcers fawning all over him every time GB is on national TV. Last week when they played houston one of the announcers said called Farve a special human being .

Trekbiz said:
What's not to like about Favre?
The guy is flat out fun to watch.
Favre IS one of the best ever and the "amazing 200 game streak" is just that amazing!

It's not only surviving the 200 games, it's surviving training camps and practices in one of the most violent sports there is. His streak is flat out unreal.
Well said man.

I have noticed that for years. Madden loves to always say the same crap too. "Favre is such a gunslinger." "He's so amazing and a great leader." "Brett, an 18 legged turkey, and myself equals a good time as we go BOOM!"

It really is disgusting for Madden to be that obsessed with a guy. Did anyone see how he was a couple of weeks ago when some woman (can't remember who) was in the booth for an interview? He couldn't look at her or anything. My friend and myself were just laughing our @sses off at that crap.

Madden did the right thing giving the horse trailer to Favre. What he did will never be done again, what Davenport did will be done by 3 backs next week!

Back
Top Bottom