Maddox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maddox

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
This is hilarious.... Somebody over at www.stillers.com (yes, with an "i") is suggesting that Pittsburgh should trade Tommy Maddox and a 3rd rounder to Miami for our 1st. :rofl: :roflmao: :peace: :friday: Then they said they would use their 11th pick to get Rivers and our 20th to get a RB. Wow....

Locally we have Dilusional (sp) Buffalo Fans. One called a local radio show and suggested a trade for the Bills. It went like this.
"We should trade a 4th or 5th rounder to Houston for Henson or maybe trade Travis Henry to Houston for Henson AND their 2rd round pick.":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIDICULOUS!!

With this logic, I think we should trade our first and Sage for the cards first and get eli.

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
With this logic, I think we should trade our first and Sage for the cards first and get eli.

cards have 3rd pick.

Just when you thought you have seen/heard it all, this story pops up. You've got to be kidding me!!! I rather trade our 1st Rounder for Charlie Ward (currently in the NBA) than trade for Maddox, and that's a far cry from HELL!!!!

I've have a plan to get that #1 overall pick away from San Diego: Send them out 6th rounder and Jr Seau (who we all know still belongs there anyway) and they'll send us LT, their #1 pick, and Sammy Davis (their first round CB pick last year.) We can then trade LT to the Redskins for their first and second round picks, Take Eli Manning at with the #1 pick in the 1st round, Roy Williams with the #5 pick in the 1st, and the best available O-lineman at the #20 spot. See, it all works out in the end. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Locally we have Dilusional (sp) Buffalo Fans. One called a local radio show and suggested a trade for the Bills. It went like this.
"We should trade a 4th or 5th rounder to Houston for Henson or maybe trade Travis Henry to Houston for Henson AND their 2rd round pick.":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIDICULOUS!!

wow, u r not too bright. We'd be getting our asses ripped if we traded henry for their 2nd and Henson.

As far as a fourth or fifth, that seems about right for an unproven sack of garbage.

Originally posted by zevo

wow, u r not too bright. We'd be getting our asses ripped if we traded henry for their 2nd and Henson.

As far as a fourth or fifth, that seems about right for an unproven sack of garbage.

Perhaps it's you who are not too bright there sunshine. Do you understand the word "SARCASM?" Sarcasm is a way of mocking and saying one thing while meaning the opposite of what you're actually saying. It is a subtle art no doubt but Dread here did a pretty decent job of it by inserting the smilies. Perhaps you should crawl back home to your frozen wasteland known as Fluff-a-blow.

Originally posted by Cranx

Perhaps it's you who are not too bright there sunshine. Do you understand the word "SARCASM?" Sarcasm is a way of mocking and saying one thing while meaning the opposite of what you're actually saying. It is a subtle art no doubt but Dread here did a pretty decent job of it by inserting the smilies. Perhaps you should crawl back home to your frozen wasteland known as Fluff-a-blow.

wow, u r completely ignorant. The smilies arent of sarcasm, jacko! He is laughing because he thinks those scenarios are far fetched, when in fact the first scenario is dead on, and the second is a complete joke. Oh by the way Travis Henry is a better running back than Ricky!

Originally posted by zevo

Oh by the way Travis Henry is a better running back than Ricky!

See Cranx he gets what sarcasim is.:lol:

W.A.F.M.

how is he not better? The man played on a broken leg for a large portion of the season and still put pro bowl numbers.

Travis Henry's last three years=729, 1438, 1356
Ricky Williams' last three years=1245, 1853, 1372

Yeah, I'd say Travis Henry is A LOT better (sarcasm)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying that Travis Henry is better than Ricky is like saying that Karim Garcia is better than Babe Ruth..............

You should get banned for that one.

Originally posted by Lukin
Travis Henry's last three years=729, 1438, 1356
Ricky Williams' last three years=1245, 1853, 1372

Yeah, I'd say Travis Henry is A LOT better (sarcasm)

wow how u conveniently left out yards per carry!

2003: Henry: 4.1
Ricky: 3.5

Face it folks Henry is a super star and we only used a 2nd round pick on him while u guys wasted two first rounders for a lesser back!

Not to mention a back who will be out of the league in a few more years.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom