Maddox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maddox

How convenient it is that you've got Willis Mcgahee's pic as your avatar :lol:

Ricky's ypc were low because most of the time he was hit in the backfield. He got more yards than Henry and did it behind the worst offensive line in the league.

Ricky is only 5 years pro. A whopping 2 years more than Henry.

Let's not forget who the Bills picked w/ their 1st last year. They mustn't have much faith in Henry either.

Mod note: Your last sentence is now deleted. Read the Terms of Service (T.O.S), then keep your posts in conformance with them.

Originally posted by Lukin
Ricky's ypc were low because most of the time he was hit in the backfield. He got more yards than Henry and did it behind the worst offensive line in the league.

Ricky is only 5 years pro. A whopping 2 years more than Henry.

Let's not forget who the Bills picked w/ their 1st last year. They mustn't have much faith in Henry either.

[MOD EDIT: SENTENCE DELETED]

whats the matter am I hurting your feelings?

Ricky is done. Period! Our offensive line was by far one of the worst o-lines last year so that excuse is junk. Oh,did i mention T henry played with a broken leg?

also being hit in the backfield is not an excuse, that is so lame.

Dont hate me for stating the truth, I might just go as far to say Willis Mcgahee is a better back than ricky talent wise, and will be better than ricky in the nfl as well.!

Okay. you win. But Jay Feidler is also better than Drew Bledsoe. And Morlon Greenwood is better that Takeo Spikes. And Artuo Freeman is better than Lawyer Milloy.

Originally posted by zevo

wow, u r not too bright. We'd be getting our asses ripped if we traded henry for their 2nd and Henson.

As far as a fourth or fifth, that seems about right for an unproven sack of garbage.

So you think travis henry is better than bledsoe? The guy Buffalo gave a first round pick to get? The same pick they gambled on Mcgahee. The guy who is gonna take Henry's job, and if not WHY PICK HIM. YOU HAVE HENRY. And I am not too bright? That is typical Barfalo logic. Perhaps you could trade bledsoe for Henson and the entire Houston draft.:roflmao: Sarcasm?:up:

Travis is so good that the Bills drafted RB in the 1st round last year. You do remember right....the one talking on his phone.......Can You Hear Me NOW!!!!...............lol

Guess what buckeye will be drafted in the 1st round by the Bills this year....He is a RB and he toooooo is talking with his agent...."Are you sure that they will fall for this again...." Agent replies " We are talking about the bills right......of course they will I told them you would throw for 5,000 and rush for 2,000!!!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way to Zevo 1300 yards are not pro bowl numbers ricky put up more then Henry and our fans think he had a bad year. Come on Henry is a good player but no where close to Ricky. I do give him some props for playing with a broken leg but what did it get your team nothing so in all actuality it would have been smarter to rest it untill next season.

Back
Top Bottom