Madison Happy With Deal.. Wants To "Finish What's Been Started" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madison Happy With Deal.. Wants To "Finish What's Been Started"

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Finishing What You Start

He wants something else for that hand: A ring he wouldn't have felt totally right getting elsewhere.

"I want to make it happen with the guys I've been with," he said. "To not finish what I started, it would be a slap in the face to those guys."

I sure hope these are not just words. I would like ot see him make more big time plays when the ball hits him right in the hands rather than just dropping the d*mn thing.

I got Chills listening to those words.....I may be the only happy one here to see Madison back as a Dolphin....But Im glad hes back!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Predaphin34
I got Chills listening to those words.....I may be the only happy one here to see Madison back as a Dolphin....But Im glad hes back!!!!!!!!

i wouldnt say that, most people wanted to see him back this year, including myself

I'm also happy to see Sam stay. He's been my fav player for years and s still a top 5 corner in the leauge!

gonna have to agree with cw here, top 5 is pushing it... however as our number 2 CB.. he's still good enough to give us the best trio of cornerbacks in the NFL, don't think anyone could show me three better on any team than surtain/madison/howard

He wants to be with Miami for his entire career with Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas, but he's going to have to make more plays.

Top 5 is puching it a bit....but in the top 10-15 I would agree.

I'm also glad to see him back. He had a "bad" year last year by his standards...I'd like to see him get back to form this year.

Originally posted by Killa_B
I'm also happy to see Sam stay. He's been my fav player for years and s still a top 5 corner in the leauge!

We have a top 5 corner on this team, but his name isn't Madison. However, Madison is still a pretty good corner and it would have been stupid to get rid of him.

Originally posted by Predaphin34

Yeah, I really wanted to see him go :tongue:

Top 5 CBs in NFL (not in any order)

Woodson
Madison
Surtain
Bailey
Law

Back
Top Bottom