Madison showing in yesterdays game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madison showing in yesterdays game

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
for the first time in a long time , i saw him pumped up, he was screaming, he was all over the field, he had that sense of urgency in his face and this is the way he has to approach every sunday(Monday) for the rest of this season, he played a sensational game yesterday IMO, anyone saw a report on seau´s hammy ? how bad is it ????

Madison is playing awesome this year... In fact, our secondary is playing lights out. They may be giving up a few more yards then we are used to but they are also comming up with more picks and better hits... and and best of all, they are giving up like NO TDs...

Aint no bouts a doubt it. madison is playing great. But let me add:

Our defense is playing tight coverage alot which is what our guys are best at! Switch to zone every once in a while like we have been doing. It looks absolutely fantastic! We are as good as any defense in the league, period. as long as we keep playing that way. Ill be watching Indy and Tampa tonight to see how well Indy's O plays their D. a little foreshadowing for us fro weeks to come.:D

He had a few really hard hits yesterday on Shockey & Co.

I saw Madison lay a hit on Hillard 88 I think it was beautiful we need to put some fear into the competition.

Where are those guys who wanted to cut Madison week 1? Come out come out :lol: .

Anyway, Madison ****ed their FB's world all up (I believe it was their FB).

But, where is Sammy? :(

Marion is playing great ball so far as well.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Where are those guys who wanted to cut Madison week 1? Come out come out :lol: .

Anyway, Madison ****ed their FB's world all up (I believe it was their FB).

But, where is Sammy? :(

Marion is playing great ball so far as well.

Exactly what I was thinking......where have all the Madison haters gone?

Ricky makes a difference!

like gonk said, he had a couple of really hard hits. hits you could hear. i can't remember him hitting like that in a while. did he have a banged up shoulder last year? i thought he had forgotten how to punish someone, so it was great to see. i think maybe practicing and playing with junior has all the D pumped up.

Madison was on Toomer all game and was great. Good to see Sam back. The only catch on him during the meaningful part of the game was an underthrow.

Madison's first year as a starter, he laid some hits on folks. I think I remember a monday nighter against Buff and he flat laid Antoine Smith out, solo, on a 4th & 1 for a 1 yard loss. A db doesn't do that by trying to wrestle a RB to the ground. I'm glad to see he's remembered that a db can do more than just cover.

I must agree with you all that our D is kicking some serious a$$. Not to put a damper on it, but is there any word on Jason Taylor or Junior Seau's injuries?

good observations and a punishing hit he laid on 88. looked like a knoced out punch. and if u watch the play again it was a zone and madison read the play and instead of going for the int he waited till he made the catch and just exploded on him. lovely.

From what I've seen I'd say Knight has played pretty decent. The only real concern i have on defense is Taylor. I know he has a ton of hurries, but damn wheres all the sacks?

Don't forget Marion who caught Sams fumbled Int. Marion is a real ball hawk. Aside from that fumbled int, I'd say Madison shut down the Giants WR but their TE exploited our LB's some.

Back
Top Bottom