magazine fin players rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

magazine fin players rankings

campeonaso

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
this are the rankings (of streets and smiths magazine) of the players we draft ,and players we sign that nobody draft.

position, number(rank) ,player

rb 3 ronnie brown
10 kay jay harris

wr 19 josh davis
47 tony madison

te 9 victor sesay
15 alex holmes

ot 18 anthony alabi

de 5 matt roth

dt 19 kevin vickerson

ilb 2 channing crowder
14 lionel turner

s 8 travis daniel

-the players i didnt put werent ranked

I dont know if anyone read this magazine but IMO this was the worst draft insight Ive ever read, it had Vernand Morency going to #23 and Shawne Merriman going to Philly at #31. Did anyone read this and if so do you agree?

BocaHighQB said:
I dont know if anyone read this magazine but IMO this was the worst draft insight Ive ever read, it had Vernand Morency going to #23 and Shawne Merriman going to Philly at #31. Did anyone read this and if so do you agree?

Are you serious, thats just crazy and proves anyone can put up a draft board and people will read it. It was obvious a month from the draft Merriman would not last past the 15th pick at KC and should or could go much higher.

Ive never been a big fan of Street and Smith. However alot of those rankings are the same as some magazines I read. Sporting News has Roth as 5th best, Brown as 1st, Crowder as 1st, and I cant remember all the other ones off the top of my head.

yes and oh BTW Stanford Routt(second round) was mocked to the Ravens in the 7th Demarcus Ware to the Raiders in the 4th Jason Campbell in the 4th yes it was that bad I didnt make any of that up, It was pretty bad.

BrazForPhins said:
it solidifies why crowder was a huge steal... 2nd best ILB prospect got in the 3rd?

well this is according to S\treet and Smiths's....BTW, it's already out!?

Back
Top Bottom