Maimi On Wqam | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maimi On Wqam

Reaction score
Does ayone know if WQAM is gonna broadcast the preseason games..... I live in NJ so i hope the website will broadcast it..... thanxx

Chambersofcorse said:
Does ayone know if WQAM is gonna broadcast the preseason games..... I live in NJ so i hope the website will broadcast it..... thanxx
If they don't.. then from what I understand.. you will still be able to listen to it via NFL Pass on nfl.com. It's sucks that they are charging now. But, it's my only option as I can't get DirectTV and the Sunday Ticket where I live. I have no southern sky exposure and the comminity policies prohibit satelite dishes. So the folks on the other side of the street that have a southern sky exposure can't get it either. haha

I wish I would have read that clause before I built my house here. :smackhead: I am just hoping that with all the people moving out and new folks moving in, that we can overturn that STUPID rule. Still won't help me much, unless I rent a chainsaw for a weekend and go to town on the woods that are blocking my view of the southern sky. :tongue:

Thanx a bunch... i have sunday ticket and nfl network so i guess ill watch it sunday.. ill just follow the play by play action on nfl.com..... thanx again ....

Mike

Unfortunately, DTV doesn't carry the exhibition games, only regular season.

:fire:

WQAM doesnt broadcast the games live streaming on the web. It goes blank

Atleast when i tried to listen to a Marlins game it said you had to go to NFL.com to listen to the Dolphins games online.

Hope it helps

Believe me I hate directv. I wouldn't pay for it if I didn't have have it to get sunday ticket.

NaboCane said:
Unfortunately, DTV doesn't carry the exhibition games, only regular season.

:fire:

In case you missed the other posts, the exhibition games will all be tape-delayed on NFL Network (DirecTV channel 212).

WoW.... does that site really have all those games live on radio.... if so your deffitnaley the man.... you prob helped out all of us... thanx alot

MIKE

DolfanDaveInATX said:
In case you missed the other posts, the exhibition games will all be tape-delayed on NFL Network (DirecTV channel 212).
ALL the games? That would be cool, but I had heard only a certain number of games would be broadcast, and no Phins on the list. I hope you're right, I was bummed about not being able to watch any Phins preseason...Thanks for the heads-up!

Back
Top Bottom