Make your life easier - Hit the Ignore for annoying members | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make your life easier - Hit the Ignore for annoying members

While annoying posters should be put on ignore, I'm wondering if you're simply finding people annoying because they don't share the same opinion as you?

Good Idea, I think I will start with the guy that originated this post

While annoying posters should be put on ignore, I'm wondering if you're simply finding people annoying because they don't share the same opinion as you?

I honestly don't think that's the case. You, as a "Draft Matt Ryan" bandwagoner are not on my Ignore list, because you post thoughtful, intelligent disagreements. The person I believe he is referring to is quite the opposite and so has been on my Ignore list for a while now... :lol:

I honestly don't think that's the case. You, as a "Draft Matt Ryan" bandwagoner are not on my Ignore list, because you post thoughtful, intelligent disagreements. The person I believe he is referring to is quite the opposite and so has been on my Ignore list for a while now... :lol:

Thank you! It's not often that i get mentioned as being either thoughtful or intelligent. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom