Malik Washington's Draft Announcement Tattoo. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Malik Washington's Draft Announcement Tattoo.

Love this kid. He was smart enough to get into Northwestern and talented enough to put up 1400 yards with scrub QB's.

Dude had 100+ yards in 10 out of 12 games with 97 yards in one of those other two games. He only had 29 yards in his first game as a Cavalier, against Tennessee.

Let's hope for his sake he makes the team!

I'd be shocked if he wasn't. I think it bodes well for him that Tahj Washington was drafted in the 7th as well. That tells me they have at least one spot on the roster for these rookies, if not 2.

I wouldn't bet on Tahj making the team, I would definitely bet on Malik making it though. If those two players had played at each others schools last year, Malik is drafted in the top 100 and Tahj isn't drafted at all.

Let's hope for his sake he makes the team!
McD showed his cards at the draft with the Achane pick last year and look at what happened there. Grier himself (on the phone draft night) said to Malik that he (McD) has "been bugging me to take you this whole time". Washington made the team on draft night @YorkshirePhin

Pfffft he's got nothing on Lynn Bowden's

2ic3tno073271.png

Back
Top Bottom