Mallett Blues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mallett Blues

Finland

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So much talk about the first pick. I can't believe they had Mallett and passed in the second round. There is the business of Sparano building the way he wants and then there is the business of filling seats. They could have helped themselves with Mallett. If he turns out good it will be the 4th or 5th time they should have gone QB. What a strange move. I get not spending the first, but I think they should have grabbed him with the 2nd. I know you don't pick for the fans etc etc, but come on, some would have said take Mallett with the first pick. Far less gamble at 2nd pick. If he does well for the Pats that will be the end for some fans. Not the most intelligent move.

[video=youtube;PmZK4Ofb7yY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmZK4Ofb7yY[/video]

We need a TE next who can stretch the field a little - not a QB who isn't going to start for 2-3 years - Mallett was a obviously a headcase who laid down millions of dollars - they liken him to Matt Jones (great)

We'll never know. He's not going to beat Brady out.

Oh there is no question we will know sooner or later. And if he does turn out good, fans will be pissed. He is good, no question actually, all you need to see is how his attitude turns out. That can be coached and he is in a pretty good environment in NE.

Don't worry about Mallet to the Patriots. They couldn't pass on him because of how far he fell in the draft. Not because they thought he was going to be the next Tom Brady.

Don't worry about Mallet to the Patriots. They couldn't pass on him because of how far he fell in the draft. Not because they thought he was going to be the next Tom Brady.

We should have picked for the same reason. To good a value and gamble at that spot.

Back
Top Bottom