Man, did Shockey step in it this time... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, did Shockey step in it this time...

Look at Drew doing damage control right now on ESPN (outside the gates of PPS). ;) Didn't know Drew had a PHD in spin.

This comes just after the article's writer was interviewed confirming that he said it.

Is Shockey a good player? Yes. Would I be suprised if he cuts his career short cause he's a moron? No.

Talking smack on the field, in a game, is interesting. Talking smack that could get ya killed is not.

I was listening to the Jim Rome show today. I forget the name of the guest host, but he made the point that as far as his Parcells comments were concerned, Shockey was basically giving some payback for rough treatment Parcells gave him last year as a television commentator. He also said that despite his comments, Shockey is not a "homophobe." He does have gay friends. Personally, Shockey would never be one of my favorite persons, but for him to have his career go down the tubes because he's got diarrhea of the mouth would be unfortunate.

An interesting question is...would you take Shockey on your team any day of the week? I'll go first...YES

Nope, not a chance, the guy is a tremendous talent, but also a huge distraction, I'd rather have Gonzo or McMichael.

Back
Top Bottom