Man, I really want to draft Rashaun Woods... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, I really want to draft Rashaun Woods...

LOL @ Rude...there he goes again:

"Potential is nothing, production is everything" - Bill Parcells
-Parcells trades for DREW HENSON

Now he's badmouthing Boss Bailey, who is considered one of the best young linebackers in this year, & a potential Pro Bowler...THIS YEAR.

Boss Bailey was said to be a top 15 pick by all mock drafts before the draft. Bailey was not better than Tinoisamoa or Barnett.

Bailey was drafted in the 2nd round. Shows you what draft sites know.

TeeMoney.. By the way, you're reaching guy. You're trying too hard to nit-pick my statements. :lol:

Try answering the point of my post rather than something else.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Jenkins runs a good 40 in his pro day and he jumps up on draft boards. This is the Boss Bailey syndrome of last year.

Sorry, I liked Jenkins from 2003. Ask Stamos(biggest OSU fan on this board).

Speaking of Parcells, that photo Ownz has of him is hilarious. He looks like a fool!

CO84, you're reaching man.

You say Rashaun Woods is limited in potential and Jenkins has potential so thats why he's a better #3 wr than Woods.

I bring out the Bill Parcells quote and you bring up nonsense. :lol:

ChamberzOwnz84.. You haven't answered my post yet.. why not?

ChamberzOwnz84.. You haven't answered my post yet.. why not?

I still don't understand what the hell you're asking.

If you read on page 2 or in other posts, I said that I would like Woods at #20. I just feel that with THE CURRENT receivers we have right now, Evans & Jenkins would make better #3's on THIS team.

Explain why Jenkins would make a better #3 WR than Woods..

I've asked you about 2-3 times already.

because of his 40 time?

Jenkins can line-up great inside & out. He isn't a burner, so I don't know why you're yappin' about his 40 time, but he can get downfield. He's also a great leaper & does a great job going up & getting the ball. I value Jenkins as a great #3 because he also has the ability to play special teams. I love Rashaun Woods, always had. I have nothing against Woods, & I do not favor Jenkins by much.

Sure you can argue production over potential, but that's you. With Chambers & Boston already on the roster...I'll take potential.

My case was VERY simple. If you would go back to my FIRST quote, you would understand why I commented. You claimed that a team would be STUPID to take Woods over Jenkins. Now who's reaching, again?

Any team that picks Jenkins over Woods would be idiots.

Unless you're talking about JUSTIN Jenkins, ^that statement is the complete definition of reaching.

Jenkins is Big (6'5") Fast by all accounts (live game and timed runs) and Big (215lbs). He has experience returning punts. Can shake off the Jam and runs good routes, not afraid to go over the middle and shakes off tacklers. Will block downfield (came from a run-first Offense).

Woods is smaller and lighter than Jenkins. He is not a burner, and doesn't do a good job blocking downfield. I don't think he returns punts/kickoffs.

So, for MIAMI, a run-first offense with dire need at KR/PR. A GM that likes Big, strong, fast receivers. Who do you think fits as a #3 receiver? Remember, #3 receiver. OK, you said Woods, someone else may say Jenkins... it's their/your opinion, don't take it so personal.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Jenkins can line-up great inside & out. He isn't a burner, so I don't know why you're yappin' about his 40 time, but he can get downfield. He's also a great leaper & does a great job going up & getting the ball. I value Jenkins as a great #3 because he also has the ability to play special teams. I love Rashaun Woods, always had. I have nothing against Woods, & I do not favor Jenkins by much.

Sure you can argue production over potential, but that's you. With Chambers & Boston already on the roster...I'll take potential.

My case was VERY simple. If you would go back to my FIRST quote, you would understand why I commented. You claimed that a team would be STUPID to take Woods over Jenkins. Now who's reaching, again?

Get it right, I said a team would be "idiots" to pick Jenkins over Woods. That is my opinion. You decided to attack it so I questioned you on why Jenkins would be selected before Woods.

Woods is more physical than Jenkins when the ball is in the air, jumps higher, shows up to play every week, has "amazing" hands, knows how to get open, and is "ultra-consistent". Super-reliable WR.

Jenkins is on and off in college, not consistent and has shown a tendency to not be physical over the middle for tough catches all which question his heart.

Woods is vastly underrated.

I'll be sure to write in "IMO" alot just for YOU CO84 so that you don't mistake it for fact or take it personal.

Back
Top Bottom