man this guy roethlisberger is good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

man this guy roethlisberger is good

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
why couldnt we sucked last year, would have been set to take a guy like this who can play, just hope who ever takes over knows how to develop a QB

Bonedoc7777 said:
why couldnt we sucked last year, would have been set to take a guy like this who can play, just hope who ever takes over knows how to develop a QB

Yep, I've posted this before.

Wanny has been such a disaster for this team that he even screwed up the timing of when we would hit bottom and be able to get a high first round pick.
There were a slew of franchise QB's in last years draft, this year..... I just don't know.

Thanks Wanny, you could'nt even make us suck in a timely fashion.

Yeah I'm not trippin' off that dude. All these Fins fans are pumped on him because Parcells said that Marino thing. He's a big white guy who now reminds you of Marino but he has got a LONG WAY to go before you can really even begin to make that comparison.

To be honest, we could have picked him and behind this OL and with this coaching staff, he would probably not have played as well. Sometimes the players are helped by the team/situation they are in.

Big Ben still has to prove himself over the long haul....but....he is a very smart QB! With OL playing the way they are and the Defense playing the way they are.....he just makes things happen. Hands off all day long and passes when he has to. He just not doing anything to hurt the team right now...8 more to go...we'll see...GO BLACK AND GOLD! I'm riding the high right now

I would never want to have Sh*tty seasons just to have good draft picks... if having a painful season like this means having good draft picks... i would rather have a great season and sh*tty picks

Back
Top Bottom